Mykelti Lefau | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mykelti Lefau

Nowhere near it today.

I thought he would at least be a wrecking ball and lay a few crunching tackles but no.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Was a tough game for the forwards today. He played as well as Lynch.

Reactions: 1 users
People think this guy has more to offer than Koschitzke? Jesus Kosi must be bad.

Reactions: 1 user
He looked confused, and who knows what his real role was, but it didn't help him to have Balta equally confused and confusing, and Lynch out of form.

Give him a go for at least 4 or 5 games, did look a bit all at sea which should improve.

Needs some good coaching and more experience, then we'll know more.

DS

Reactions: 2 users
Give him a go for at least 4 or 5 games, did look a bit all at sea which should improve.

Needs some good coaching and more experience, then we'll know more.

DS
Agree. Looked like a shag on a rock. But play for at least another 2 weeks and see if he can grow some confidence and then impact.

Reactions: 1 user
He looked confused, and who knows what his real role was, but it didn't help him to have Balta equally confused and confusing, and Lynch out of form.

Maybe he had his mind on playing sub and he struggled when MRJ was a late withdrawal? He would have been sub as insurance in case Balta had to play back. He was effectively thrown in as a 3rd tall which maybe confused him in light of his planning. It's all I've got for him, otherwise he was putrid

He had no idea.
That play in the last 5 minutes was embarrassing.
Who the *smile* bounces a ball like that??
How Cumberland dosent get selected has me fked

Reactions: 3 users