Mykelti Lefau | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mykelti Lefau

Mykelti is in the frame for a rookie listing. He's an interesting type. Not a natural footballer in terms of ball winning or use. But he is explosive and super powerful.

Don't worry about what it says on the packet - Lefau is 177cm and 110kg.

If he can polish his handball he'll be very useful. If he could kick he'd be a champion. Can he learn to kick? I hope we find out.

Reactions: 3 users
Mykelti is in the frame for a rookie listing. He's an interesting type. Not a natural footballer in terms of ball winning or use. But he is explosive and super powerful.

If he can polish his handball he'll be very useful. If he could kick he'd be a champion. Can he learn to kick? I hope we find out.
I love the way he goes about it Jack, he's a wrecking ball. I'd be stoked for him if he makes our squad, I do think that Schofield is the more natural footballer though.

Does he have bwa ?

Imagine a forward line with Dusty, Shai, Cumbo and Lefau.
Good luck stivking a tackle there

Reactions: 1 users

is Lefau only 177cm? Not that there’s anything wrong being 177cm
By all reports he’s 195cm

is Lefau only 177cm? Not that there’s anything wrong being 177cm
By all reports he’s 195cm
Stands 195, plays like 177. Could be our new Andy Goodwin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
If he's 177cm & 110kgs, he'd be one tubby little fella.
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users