Mykelti Lefau | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mykelti Lefau

Wasn’t mentioned in Meehans update today nor in the injured list so must be cleared to play?

Reactions: 1 users
Once he learns some positioning techniques and how to better use his body (given he is coming from entirely different discipline).....he is going to destroy some defenders.

Reactions: 1 user
I have a man crush on this bloke. It looks like he is a person that will get the most out of his ability (Richmond man :)). If you have a player that wants to learn - there is no limit on the upside. I think he can be a midfielder (not ruck). If he can gain an improvement on game sense - he can play midfield. I don't see his aerobic capacity is an issue - he is a determined beast.

Reactions: 1 users
A good promotion and marketing opportunity would be to have next years pre-season training camp in New Zealand.
Coaching clinics could be held for all age groups, juniors and adults. Who knows, we might find another Mykelti, or even better another Dusty.

• Love
Does a power of work playing a thankless role as our only tall forward.

Popped his shoulder out and kept playing like nothing had happened.

Can’t wait to see him with Lynch by his side.

Reactions: 6 users
If only he could have the luxury of being a 3rd tall. What other player is the teams primary tall forward a few months after joining the afl system. Major positive. Balance the list and actually get a young forward line that he can be part of please

If only he could have the luxury of being a 3rd tall. What other player is the teams primary tall forward a few months after joining the afl system. Major positive. Balance the list and actually get a young forward line that he can be part of please
exactly. Myketi will do damage as a third tall.

I loved his game. Countless times provided a contest just to bring the ball to ground and keep it alive for us.

Reactions: 7 users
I loved his game. Countless times provided a contest just to bring the ball to ground and keep it alive for us.
Would like them to give him a bit of time on-ball since that is where he played at VFL level.
Now aware of the speed of AFL he needs the chance to show his stuff.
Hurts the opposition in the guts and showed it at VFL.
Why we drafted him.

I like the way that every time he tackles or bumps, his opponent feels it and usually gets up slowly. Along with his other fine attributes of course.

Love this bloke. We just need to kick the ball out in front of him more, he is quick, can jump and has great hands. A beautiful kick and tough. What a competitor. Big highlight of the year.

Reactions: 6 users