Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Bloody big doofus Ruckam, if you’ve got a good one the rest basically kick the dew off , but you gotta have em , other then Soldos knee we’ve got a good crew of Rucks I reckon, no superstar over payments

Reactions: 2 users

Tiger72

Tiger Cub
Apr 30, 2014
Dual premiership Tigers ruckman Toby Nankervis won’t be going anywhere.

“He’s a priority re-signing now at the Tigers,” Callum Twomey said.

“That has changed, earlier this year I wouldn’t have said that, I think he was probably out the door with a chance he was going to get his payday elsewhere.

“Now they need him because Ivan Soldo has gone down with that knee injury. A three or four-year deal I think likely in the works for Nankervis.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-trades-2020-trade-whispers-news-rumours-jack-graham-richmond-carlton-jake-carlisle-st-kilda-ruckmen/news-

He is right about Nank to stay. Just wrong about him being out the door early in the year, that is just rubbish. Markov to stay as well as RCD.

Reactions: 5 users

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Article on AFL by Cal Twomey says he wants to stay. Focused on playing good footy. Contract negotiations will take care of themselves.

Good one Big Fella.
:gotiges

• Love

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Article on AFL by Cal Twomey says he wants to stay. Focused on playing good footy. Contract negotiations will take care of themselves.

Good one Big Fella.
Have always been confident that he would want to stay.
I reckon loyalty is one of his strong suits, we had to make him an offer he couldn't refuse to leave the Swans :))

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Good one Big Fella.

He wants a Grundy Deal apparently.
7 years @ 1 million bucks a year
And to turn into Steve Mckee as you he signs just like Broady

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Foxfooty site....

GIANTS, SWANS CIRCLING PREMIERSHIP RUCKMAN

At least four ruckmen are expected to draw interest from GWS and Sydney, led by premiership Tiger Toby Nankervis.

Nankervis is out of contract at season’s end, but a serious knee injury to fellow big man Ivan Soldo has underscored the 26-year-old’s importance for 2021.

The former Swan was omitted earlier in the year, but his love for the club appears to have remained rock solid judging by comments to AFL Media on his contract this week.

“I absolutely want to be at the club,” he said.

“(Contract talks are) ongoing but for me I’ve got bigger and better things to worry about at the moment and all my focus is on this first final coming up and I can’t wait for that opportunity. The other stuff takes care of itself I think.”

• Love

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Foxfooty site....

At least four ruckmen are expected to draw interest from GWS and Sydney, led by premiership Tiger Toby Nankervis.

Nankervis is out of contract at season’s end, but a serious knee injury to fellow big man Ivan Soldo has underscored the 26-year-old’s importance for 2021.

The former Swan was omitted earlier in the year, but his love for the club appears to have remained rock solid judging by comments to AFL Media on his contract this week.

“I absolutely want to be at the club,” he said.

“(Contract talks are) ongoing but for me I’ve got bigger and better things to worry about at the moment and all my focus is on this first final coming up and I can’t wait for that opportunity. The other stuff takes care of itself I think.”
Really hope he stays.
He is Richmond.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Nank should have a 12 game clause in his contract. Not to be played for more than 12 games a season. Keep for 2nd half. Or we will break him.

Reactions: 1 user

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Foxfooty site....

At least four ruckmen are expected to draw interest...

So basically this article has been written based on Fox Footy looking at what clubs need a ruckman, what ruckman are out of contract at years end, and drawing a link between the two.

Nank is staying.

Reactions: 5 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
So basically this article has been written based on Fox Footy looking at what clubs need a ruckman, what ruckman are out of contract at years end, and drawing a link between the two.

Nank is staying.
Yeah ya right, I wonder why I bother reading some of their stuff as it could never be classed as journalism .. suppose it's the very essence of click-bait. ... and we're all guilty of tumbling in from time to time.:(

Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne

Nank is staying.

In other words, they're making it up.

Typical of the media.

DS

Reactions: 3 users

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Yeah ya right, I wonder why I bother reading some of their stuff as it could never be classed as journalism .. suppose it's the very essence of click-bait. ... and we're all guilty of tumbling in from time to time.:(
Absolutely! Just avoid it all I reckon - its mostly garbage :)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Sydney? The same club that let him go a few years back?
Who is running the club? Warwick Capper?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users