Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

Tiger72

Tiger Cub
Apr 30, 2014
Houli, CCJ, Stack, Pickett and Broad?

From what I have heard. Pickett to freo, they have offered him a decent pay check and 3 years.

Broad- have said this for months. He is GCS bound, lock that in.

Stack - Depends on the leadership group and coaches if he gets another chance, wont be made till after our GF win IMO.

CCJ - Still contracted, my gut tells me he gets traded IF we get an offer that is good, none of this token pick rubbish we tend to do. If we dont get what we are after, he stays on the list.

Houli story is just made up.

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
From what I have heard. Pickett to freo, they have offered him a decent pay check and 3 years.

Broad- have said this for months. He is GCS bound, lock that in.

Stack - Depends on the leadership group and coaches if he gets another chance, wont be made till after our GF win IMO.

CCJ - Still contracted, my gut tells me he gets traded IF we get an offer that is good, none of this token pick rubbish we tend to do. If we dont get what we are after, he stays on the list.

Houli story is just made up.
Pickett to Freo? Let's see if Marlion is true to his word that he wouldn't play for another club as we gave him his chance when no one else would. That said we need to make him a reasonable offer.

Freo are after Baker as well aren't they? No wonder they are so pathetic over their history. Both players were right under their noses and they let us grab them for nothing.

• Angry

Tiger72

Tiger Cub
Apr 30, 2014
Pickett to Freo? Let's see if Marlion is true to his word that he wouldn't play for another club as we gave him his chance when no one else would. That said we need to make him a reasonable offer.

Freo are after Baker as well aren't they? No wonder they are so pathetic over their history. Both players were right under their noses and they let us grab them for nothing.

Baker is in no way being traded

Reactions: 2 users

Brooklyn Tiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Nov 23, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I think for Pickett, it depends on the trade offer. I think he is replaceable and i haven't seen a blind turn all year. Thats poor form.

Come to think of it - I think I read that as a rookie listed player he is automatically an unrestricted free agent so freo can get him for nothing.

• Sad

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
I think for Pickett, it depends on the trade offer. I think he is replaceable and i haven't seen a blind turn all year. Thats poor form.

Come to think of it - I think I read that as a rookie listed player he is automatically an unrestricted free agent so freo can get him for nothing.
Wouldnt get anything more than a 40-60 pick for him if trading

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
He did one in the game against Brisbane, Brooklyn.
In traffic, back pocket, late in the second quarter from memory. Commentators were too busy talking about Old Man Fagan or dribbling on about something else.

Reactions: 4 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
If Soldo had a game like Nakas had on fridey night people would be losing there *smile*.
He was directly responsible for 2 goals.
Handball missed by 5 metres, Cameron goal.
Outbodied by Martin, Cameron snap goal

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
One of the best games Nank has ever played. Actually tapped the ball well and seemed to jump higher than ever. In the votes. Well done lionheart

Reactions: 3 users

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
Lifted this week. Great last quarter, I reckon he's had quite a few good last quarters over the years. His endurance is under rated

Reactions: 2 users

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Very average game till the last quarter.
Hope that is the start of something good