Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

Batchelor Party

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2011
USA
Not sure it’s been coined already but I can see Nanksmith working.

Both as good options resting up forward as others mentioned..
Agreed, I think the tandem will allow Nankervis to become a better player not having to expend all that energy playing essentially a lone hand and our clearance work (hopefully) should improve

Reactions: 1 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Think Nank is 50/50 for Round zero. I would back him to miss and play the Carlton game.

Reactions: 1 user

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
Unless he is absolutely right I'd stick with Naismith/Balta for another week.
The Stats on teams that are 0-2 making the finals are horrendous from memory.
I know many on here have given up on finals already but I reckon the club and match committee will be desperate to go 1-1

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
It's great to have the smiling assassin back, we know what we are going to get from Nank.
I just hope that he can get through the game ok, and more importantly pull up well.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
And eight tackles, Nank has quite a few detractors, it's got me beat why.
Nank is probably our most underrated player on this forum.
Every year posters are desperate for him to be replaced, and every year he continues to be one of our most important players.

Reactions: 3 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Nank is probably our most underrated player on this forum.
Every year posters are desperate for him to be replaced, and every year he continues to be one of our most important players.
Agree, Nank is one of my favourite players ever.