NBA 2013-214 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NBA 2013-214

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Mr Brightside said:
I’m there , spent the day at the Staples center, more fights in the basketball then the ice hockey :eek: .

I’ve used stubhub for all my tickets here , today I paid $24 for the ice hockey and that got me into a suite , leather seats the works, I then paid $175 for tickets in the back row to see Lebron

Good one.

I wonder how many weeks/games Ingram gets.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I think I read correctly that Lakers have offered 6 players including Ball, Rondo, Stephenson as well as 2 first round draft picks for Anthony Davis , no doubt it’s a very different sport and a couple of guns can go along way to winning a title but geeeeez imagine that in the AFL

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Mr Brightside said:
I think I read correctly that Lakers have offered 6 players including Ball, Rondo, Stephenson as well as 2 first round draft picks for Anthony Davis , no doubt it’s a very different sport and a couple of guns can go along way to winning a title but geeeeez imagine that in the AFL
Puts to shame those 3 for 1 trades that used to happen (Francis Jackson, Brian Roberts, Graham Teasdale for John Pitura or Terry Domburg, Craig & Ross Considine for Allan Edwards)

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
tigertim said:
Puts to shame those 3 for 1 trades that used to happen (Francis Jackson, Brian Roberts, Graham Teasdale for John Pitura or Terry Domburg, Craig & Ross Considine for Allan Edwards)
Certainly does

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
First time getting into the NBA.

Hawks would be regretting trading Doncic to the Mavs.
The beard James Harden is a gun
Ben Simmons is doing australia proud for a 2nd year player
Tossing up between the rockets, 76s and mavs as the team to
follow
Curry comes across as a wanker on the court

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Harry said:

follow

Has to be the 76s.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Harry said:

follow
Hardens appears to be the type who could play any sport, incredible skills.

There’s been talk of Simmons been traded which has to be crazy, the combination of Embid, Simmons and Butler has to make the 76s a threat in the next few seasons.

Totally agree on Curry , mouth guard, towel over head , so much he does just makes him seem like a flog of a bloke.

Talk of the mighty Knicks landing Durant and Irving

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Harry said:

follow

Get on the Celtics Harry. Storied club and the most successful in NBA history. But like the Tigers most of that success was a long time ago. Also like the Tigers they have fought back to the top and are in a position to compete for the ultimate glory for a good period to come.

Also, a former poster on this site has been to many sporting events in the US and reckons Boston sports fans are very similar to Richmond fans. I'm gonna say that's a good thing ;D

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Mr Brightside said:
Talk of the mighty Knicks landing Durant and Irving

No way they get Irving Corn Chips. Kyrie is now a Celtic and that's where he will stay (I hope :cool:.

Anyway the Knicks are a joke. They have the biggest market in the country to themselves and can't win jack. One championship in 50 plus years and currently have the worst record in the league.

Go Celtics! ;D

Panthera Tigris

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2010
Ridley said:
No way they get Irving Corn Chips. Kyrie is now a Celtic and that's where he will stay (I hope :cool:.

Anyway the Knicks are a joke. They have the biggest market in the country to themselves and can't win jack. One championship in 50 plus years and currently have the worst record in the league.

Go Celtics! ;D
And the Knicks have the highest market value of any NBA franchise. Even now after being terrible for such a long time.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Panthera Tigris said:
And the Knicks have the highest market value of any NBA franchise. Even now after being terrible for such a long time.

Yeah but the high market value is only due to the massive market in which they operate. It has no real relevance to the quality of the organisation.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Ridley said:

Go Celtics! ;D
I feel it’s alll about to turn around for the Knicks, Rangers, Giants ;D

I’m tipping that ex poster will have a Red Sox hat on at the London.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Mr Brightside said:
I feel it’s alll about to turn around for the Knicks, Rangers, Giants ;D

I’m tipping that ex poster will have a Red Sox hat on at the London.

Yes you’re probably right about Drofder. I can’t make the London so hope it goes well.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Well done to Simmons for making the all stars game didn't look out of place at all. Has the potential to be one of the best in the nba

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Simmons has it all, except shooting. His technique is atrocious, like Gourdis kicking a footy. That will hold him back from being the very best. Teams can just back off him knowing he won't shoot the 3, means the Sixers can't spread the floor as well as they should.

Embiid is the Sixers' best player, he's a freak.

A point guard who posts up and a centre who drains 3s, the game has changed.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Wheels have fallen off for the Celtics

Watched a great game the other day Bucks v Lakers. Bucks the real deal.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Harry said:
Wheels have fallen off for the Celtics

Watched a great game the other day Bucks v Lakers. Bucks the real deal.

It looked that way Horatio but we just pounded the Warriors by 33 on their home court :eek:

The Warriors worst home court loss in the Steve Nash era.

Maybe the Celtics are B.I.T. :)