NBA 2013-214 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NBA 2013-214

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
First title in 40 years to the Warriors.

Cleveland must be an unlucky city with barely a sports title around when you include the Browns in the NFL and the Indians in MLB.

Well done to Delly for a rise in fame. I suppose his contract will go up a bit from next season. It's been funny watching Mike & Mike on Fox Sports trying to distinguish between rugby and Aussie Rules football, and even trying to pronounce the Aussie accent. ;D

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
I reckon the only reason the Warriors won is because of injuries to Kyrie and Love, as well as a battered other couple of players. If Iriving and Love were in the team it would have been a very different finals series.

So, the Celtics looked like they completely ballsed up the draft... How did your team go?

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
Steph Curry has certainly come out firing in 2016! He will be a massive part on how far the Warriors take it in 2016.

As for the Pelicans, what's going on there? Is it just teething problems with the new coach?

Spurs lucky to get past the Celtics but should get better as the season goes one. Scarily good lineup there!

Should be a rocking season ahead! I may even get the League Pass to enjoy it a bit :)

casper68

Tiger Champion
Oct 20, 2004
dromana
Well done to the Refs you missed a big call that could have changed the result of the game.I am sure the Rockets will be thankful.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Big Country said:
$280,000,000 over those 20 years can buy a fair bit of loyalty.

In total, yes, and especially if you show how good you are. Totally deserved it IMO.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
How's Le Bron crashing into Jason Day's wife at the Thunder-Cavs game. Crazy. Let's hope she's OK.

Probably time to get rid of those ringside seats.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
What a player TOO.

What a game to finish his career on.

Listening to his press conference and his speech afterwards just confirms what a gentleman, entertainment and refreshing hearing such a humble athlete.

He may have been a villain at times but my favourite modern player.

Air Jordan was my idol growing up but this guy was great.

Congratulations on a wonderful career.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Historic effort. King James delivered. It gives every sporting club hope.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
How bloody good is he, in AFL terms I liken him too a Ablett/ Fyfe type an Curry to a Boomer type, don't know if his as good as Mick but geez his one of the best sportsman you'd ever see..

Wrapped I got to see the Cavs this year, especially when the mighty Bulls rolled em ;D