NBA 2013-214 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NBA 2013-214

casper68

Tiger Champion
Oct 20, 2004
dromana
The NBA draft this year could end up being one of the best top tens for a long time , some of the talent in college this year is amazing . Who ever gets pick 1 will not have an easy choice.

Hugo

I intend to live forever, or die trying
Mar 10, 2014
Melbourne
Have purchased the NBA League Pass - am enjoying watching Patty Mills development as a player, has really taken his opportunity with Parkers injury issues. Looks certain to be a long-term NBA player.

Plenty of genuine title contenders, should be a great finals series

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
For those with NBA League Pass - if you have a HDMI out on the PC you MUST hook up to the big screen tv in your house.

You can have it on full screen with proper Blu-Ray quality - awesome.

Hugo

Mar 10, 2014
Melbourne
SkillzThatKillz said:
For those with NBA League Pass - if you have a HDMI out on the PC you MUST hook up to the big screen tv in your house.

Thanks for the tip.

Watched the Heat/Pacers game yesterday, felt like a big footy match. Awesome.

tigs2010

Tiger Champion
Nov 21, 2009
SkillzThatKillz said:

Had it for years. 65 inch TV. Top notch. ;D

tigs2010

Tiger Champion
Nov 21, 2009
casper68 said:
The NBA draft this year could end up being one of the best top tens for a long time , some of the talent in college this year is amazing . Who ever gets pick 1 will not have an easy choice.
You'd almost want pick 3 or 4. Take the choice away.

evo

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2003
spook said:
I want them all called.
yeah they do let a lot go, eh.Theyd be called in local Bball but in the NBA its always play on. Bit of a bugbear of mine.

Hugo

Mar 10, 2014
Melbourne
Watching Miama v Bobcats - Lebron James there is no bigger injury stager in elite sport. Is a gun, undoubtedly the best player in the world but geez he's a massive faker

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Banned for life at 82 years of age.

I hate racists, but was Sterling set-up by his sugar babe or not?? Must've been a really quick investigation.

Chiang Mai Tiger

Time for some Tiger Payback
Jun 17, 2004
Thailand
Set up for sure but deserves everything he gets.

Saw that the ex-Mrs Sterling is after her for draining the company's bank balance.

davidrodan

Cursed?
Oct 25, 2005
SkillzThatKillz said:
Durant's MVP speech was amazing.

Go OKC!

Not an OKC fan but am definitely hoping they get over the Floppers Clippers

and they gave us The Beard (although his playoffs weren't great)

actually wouldn't mind if they went on and won it all

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
Go the Pel's!

Looking forward to seeing the big AD getting to stay as PF with the newly Acquired Asik. Should get mucho close to the playoffs next year!

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Good luck to da boy Exum in the draft tomorrow.

Picked up by the Jazz Mormons. ;D Well done Dante. Hope he succeeds.

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
Such a shame he is off to the Jazz though.... ha ha

And was just going to post that the draft is on live now, for those interested... I think they are up to Pick 9, with Dante going at 5.

On Dante Exum, does anyone remember his father playing, and how he used to run like a duck?