NBA 2013-214 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NBA 2013-214

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
Looks like the TWolves will be moving Love on this month. As my previous team I think this is great news and makes me tempted to keep following them...

Why couldn't this have been made known (to me ;) a bit earlier in the year?

Go the Peliwolves!

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
I hate the trade.

I wanted to see Bron, Kyrie, Wiggins get up and down the floor.

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
SCOOP said:
I hate the trade.

I wanted to see Bron, Kyrie, Wiggins get up and down the floor.

Aren't you rolling with Golden State Scoop? If so be glad they didn't buckle on shipping Klay, with Lee Barnes and an early pick, for Love.

With the T Wolves likely to get Wiggins, Bennette and a first rounded, things are looking up in Minni'. I recon Rubio would love having Wiggins along side him up and down the floor.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
K3 said:
Aren't you rolling with Golden State Scoop? If so be glad they didn't buckle on shipping Klay, with Lee Barnes and an early pick, for Love.

With the T Wolves likely to get Wiggins, Bennette and a first rounded, things are looking up in Minni'. I recon Rubio would love having Wiggins along side him up and down the floor.

Nah, I don't roll with any one. Just love the NBA with a passion. GWS should have've made the deal.

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
SCOOP said:
Nah, I don't roll with any one. Just love the NBA with a passion. GWS should have've made the deal.
You would have give up Lee, Barnes and Klay for Love? I sure wouldn't have.

While Love is an absolute gun, I recon those other three are pretty damn good too, and you would be gutting a team for one player...

Anyway, back on track... Go the Peliwolves!

Reservoirtiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Nov 27, 2013
Any idea when the scheduele comes out... Can't find it anywhere on the net and I'll be over there next march/April so will attend a few games.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
You guys seen the vid of Paul George breaking his leg?

Sickening stuff.

Hope his recovery and rehab goes well. Had a great last season.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
It's still bad enough watching players wearing skirts nowadays and now we see t-shirts?? WTF?

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
The Warriors are off to a flyer, which is great to see, with Klay having taken his game up a level and Curry killing it.

Hopefully they can keep it going with Lee out of their road trip.

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
Re: NBA 2013-2014

Klay Thompsn had a 37 point 3rd quarter, against the Kings, and ended up with a 52 point game.

The 37 points was the most scored in a quarter ever. Insane!

casper68

Tiger Champion
Oct 20, 2004
dromana
Re: NBA 2013-2014

K3 said:
Klay Thompsn had a 37 point 3rd quarter, against the Kings, and ended up with a 52 point game.

The 37 points was the most scored in a quarter ever. Insane!
He is a great shooter pity he plays for the Warriors.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Great 3 pointer to Peter Hooley (from Hahndorf SA) of the Albany Great Danes which got them automatically into the NCAA Basketball March Madness tournament.

RIP to your Mum. Sad story.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
casper68 said:
The second Final Four game is looking like it will go down to the wire.Great match up.

How's those dudes in Kentucky? Tears everywhere....then again if my team went 38-0 through the season and lost this final, I'd do the same.

Duke v Wisconsin in the National Championsip Final......Toosday mornin'.

casper68

Tiger Champion
Oct 20, 2004
dromana
TigerForce said:
How's those dudes in Kentucky? Tears everywhere....then again if my team went 38-0 through the season and lost this final, I'd do the same.

Duke v Wisconsin in the National Championsip Final......Toosday mornin'.
Go Blue Devils . I can't wait for the Final.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
casper68 said:
Come on Duke what a great Final.

Great win by the Dook Blue Devils, their 5th all under Coach K, but I wanted the Badgers to win their first in 70 years. A lot of emotion in these college games.

casper68

Tiger Champion
Oct 20, 2004
dromana
TigerForce said:
Great win by the Dook Blue Devils, their 5th all under Coach K, but I wanted the Badgers to win their first in 70 years. A lot of emotion in these college games.
That is the great thing about college sports it's like there is one great big Cheer Squad.I read a story in Sports Illustrated recently about an
Aussie who went to some College Gridiron Games and he could not get over the atmosphere at the game and in the City the game was played in.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
casper68 said:
That is the great thing about college sports it's like there is one great big Cheer Squad.I read a story in Sports Illustrated recently about an
Aussie who went to some College Gridiron Games and he could not get over the atmosphere at the game and in the City the game was played in.

It certainly is a great atmosphere especially when you see groups of all ages at the games and even as commentators and analysts. Funny thing is that the teams are just universities and yet they seem to have like a 'suburban football' type of following which is something I always wished we had with local footy.

Oh well, that's another season of NCAA Football & Basketball gone.....until September 4.