NBA 2013-214 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NBA 2013-214

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
The celtics were good but curry and kd had shockers and clay was missing. Interesting Bogut is set to return to the warriors.

The beard continues to dominate he's an amazing player to watch.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Harry said:
The celtics were good but curry and kd had shockers and clay was missing. Interesting Bogut is set to return to the warriors.

The beard continues to dominate he's an amazing player to watch.

Celtics have got a shed load of talent but have just not been able to gel so far this year. Not sure about the coach either. But if they can put it together they can win the East and give the Warriors a real run for their money.

It's a big "if" though. Hopefully they have turned the corner.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
LeBron up to 4th all time scorer, 1300 behind Kobe.

It appears the Kobe show in Melbourne last night was very good

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Turned on the spurs v Rockets , Harden had 48 pts and they were down by 6 with in 2 minutes he has 61 and there up by 7, how good is James Harden , 48 sec to go

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Mr Brightside said:
Turned on the spurs v Rockets , Harden had 48 pts and they were down by 6 with in 2 minutes he has 61 and there up by 7, how good is James Harden , 48 sec to go

Harden is a freak. I'll be cheering on the rockets this season so I can watch more of him.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Harry said:
Harden is a freak. I'll be cheering on the rockets this season so I can watch more of him.
I find a lot of the best Basketballers appear to be just suited to basketball due to there size, however I reckon Hardens the type of athlete who would be good at anything. Saw him live last year, was watching him in the warm up, just a freak with what he can do

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Some interesting player movements in the NBA. Who has the best duo?
Rockets - Harden & Westbrook
Lakers - James & Davis
Nets - Durant & Irving
Clippers - Leonard & George
76s - Simmons & Embiid
Warriors - Curry & Thompson

Last edited: