Need to arrange protest against AFL crackdown on barracking | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Need to arrange protest against AFL crackdown on barracking

I have a lot of trouble with the argument about swearing in front of the kids. FFS this is Australia, we swear worse than New Yorkers. If this was such a problem just about every kid who went to the footy in the 1970s would have been permanently damaged, and there were a lot of us.

Lighten up, people vent at the footy, Australians swear a lot and the maggots deserve the abuse.

DS

I have a lot of trouble with the argument about swearing in front of the kids. FFS this is Australia, we swear worse than New Yorkers. If this was such a problem just about every kid who went to the footy in the 1970s would have been permanently damaged, and there were a lot of us.

Lighten up, people vent at the footy, Australians swear a lot and the maggots deserve the abuse.

DS
And I thought my problems were rooted in determinism activism and gluten free intolerance, turns out I was just a 70's football fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users