Next year draw. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Next year draw.

Back to playing cats down there and roos at the dump.

Reactions: 1 users
Back to playing cats down there and roos at the dump.
11 away games:-
Geelong at GMHBA
North Melb at Marvel
St Kilda at Marvel
Gold Coast at Heritage
West Coast at Optus
Freo at Optus
Brisbane at Gabba
Sydney at SCG
GWS at Giants Stadium
Port at Adelaide Oval
Adelaide at Adelaide Oval.

AFL "Richmond are our new bunnies and we want to see how they cope with 8 interstate games....."

Reactions: 1 user
Suns at Metricon
Season 6 Nbc GIF by The Office

Geelong at GMHBA
North Melb at Marvel
St Kilda at Marvel
Gold Coast at Heritage
West Coast at Optus
Freo at Optus
Brisbane at Gabba
Sydney at SCG
GWS at Giants Stadium
Port at Adelaide Oval

AFL "Richmond are our new bunnies and we want to see how they cope with 8 interstate games....."
They’ll make us travel interstate every opportunity they get and give us the worst time slots. If McQualter gets the coaching gig, he better have been telling the truth about Marvel, because it will be our new home away from home.

• Sad
We,ll finish in the bottom 6 so that means return games v Freo, Hawthorn, Suns, North and WCE. If we are to bounce back in 2024 we need to make the most of this (and that’s not to say we’d be monties in those 10 games)

It’s such an even comp that having a bottom six draw is a slight advantage.

The exact reason why Essendon were ok for a while, a soft draw.

Reactions: 3 users
Geelong at GMHBA
North Melb at Marvel
St Kilda at Marvel
Gold Coast at Heritage
West Coast at Optus
Freo at Optus
Brisbane at Gabba
Sydney at SCG
GWS at Giants Stadium
Port at Adelaide Oval

Don’t forget Gather Round

• Wow
Rumour is 11 home games at Marvel, 1 at the G consolation extra,and the rest interstate including NT which will be announced around the hottest or wettest weather conditions.

Yeah. Probably against port or crows

I still can't understand how they gain an extra home game out of this.

Its ironic when I hear from an Adelaide supporter at work, always comments about how many games we have at the G, despite many being compromised games against other MCG tenants, yet with Gather Round, both Port and Adelaide gain an extra home game. The only clubs in the comp that have 12 home games (including 1 compromised one - the showdown). Surely they should have a 3rd showdown as part of gather round as the showpiece game on the Saturday night?

Its ironic when I hear from an Adelaide supporter at work, always comments about how many games we have at the G, despite many being compromised games against other MCG tenants, yet with Gather Round, both Port and Adelaide gain an extra home game. The only clubs in the comp that have 12 home games (including 1 compromised one - the showdown). Surely they should have a 3rd showdown as part of gather round as the showpiece game on the Saturday night?
You notice now that we aren’t as good that the “Richmond have too many games at the mcg” crowd have shut up?

Reactions: 2 users

They explain anything like this as vicbias. That’s their go to.