NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
You could use this game to put kids to sleep with, because nothing happens to get the excitement levels up!! :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Reactions: 1 user

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Every first down, this stupid coach runs the ball, we never start the second or even third downs with less than 10 yards to get.
How 'bout trying a pass first play and have something like a 2nd and 5 or a 2nd and 7 even, better than always 2nd and 10 or 2nd and 12.
SMH man!! :mad:

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Some of the catches they disallow in this game, the Yanks have no idea what a catch is!! SMH man!! :rolleyes:

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Awful throw, no future in continuously throwing off the back foot with no forward momentum Goofball.

• Sad

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Awful throw, no future in continuously throwing off the back foot with no forward momentum Goofball.
How do these guys go through high school and college then into the pro's with such poor mechanics.
Teblow was the worst!! :poop::vomit

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
For as doubtful as Lance looks to me, there is no future with Goof. None. He’s an absolute panic merchant. Move on.

Having said that, you have any amount of referees out there in the NFL calling a flag for everything and anything such that it bogs the game down and becomes so tedious and infuriating, yet they can’t call a fundamental and basic offside.

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
For as doubtful as Lance looks to me, there is no future with Goof. None. He’s an absolute panic merchant. Move on.

Having said that, you have any amount of referees out there in the NFL calling a flag for everything and anything such that it bogs the game down and becomes so tedious and infuriating, yet they can’t call a fundamental and basic offside.
Who do you get to replace Jimmy, 20-25 other teams have the same problem!!

In a country with 350 Million people, they can't produce 32 decent Quarterbacks!!

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Traded the wrong coach - Mike McDaniel's 3-0, his 'younger' mate just won the SB with the Rams, we got a coach whose 0-2 in SB's!!

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Blew three first rounders on a running quarterback, imagine using two of them on offensive lineman and another first rounder on a top cornerback!!

Reactions: 1 users