NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Yep, see that O-Line once Trent went out , McClinchey and the other guys got torn to shreds. People I know said the O-Line after Trent was shocking and they were worried about McGlinchey's form in cmap, and surprise surprise Trey went down last week. Just dumb to not fix areas' of concern.

Can't blame the defense, they only conceded 9 points. You should win every time conceding 9 points against lower ranked teams.
This is on the coach, Jimmy and Lynch!!

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Geez some real upsets today. Chiefs, Bills, Chargers (but who said they were good?:mhihi) and thanks for nothing to Tampon Tom.....you *smile* big head. 49ers...... WTF Wilson Jnr tripped over his feet.

Dolphins and Philly 3-0 .....wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Dallarse. Watch them stuff this up. Dunno why I picked them.

Anyone been to MetLife Stadium in the Meadowlands ? What a dump. Well, the stadium inside is ok but it’s a total pain in the arse to get to. Even though it’s just across the river from Manhattan, it takes two separate trains to get there. Stuck in the middle of nowhere with nothing around it. Vacuous, soulless, freezing cold. Poor atmosphere.

Place stinks.

• Haha

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane

Anyone been to MetLife Stadium in the Meadowlands ? What a dump. Well, the stadium inside is ok but it’s a total pain in the arse to get to. Even though it’s just across the river from Manhattan, it takes two separate trains to get there. Stuck in the middle of nowhere with nothing around it. Vacuous, soulless, freezing cold. Poor atmosphere.

Place stinks.

Today's game comes down to who do you trust more - Giants or Cowboys.

I couldn't bring myself to tip NY, so Dallas it was.

• Haha

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Place stinks.
I never bothered going there too. Their Waverley or Docklands Dump I suppose.

Today's game comes down to who do you trust more - Giants or Cowboys.

I couldn't bring myself to tip NY, so Dallas it was.
Yep. I picked Giants because they're 2-0 and still in 'March premiers' form.:))

• Haha

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
He’s a moron. I switch off when he talks.

Stephen A. Smith and his constant rubbishing and *smile* taking of Dallarse, now that’s worth listening to. Hilarious.
Boring game at HT. I reckon it will stay low scores and wouldn't be surprised the Cows could win this.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
0-3 this week ?
Yep. Dropped to mid-table.

Giants losing at home is nothing new but how the F could Tampon Bay lose at home???? Give it up Tommy Boy.

49ers effed it up in the last seconds. Tigerforcey.

• Sad

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Tigerforcey. I like it. Richmond had a Tigerforcey year.
Yep. This is why I never win big in Tatts. Even Riddles is rising....:mhihi Reminds me of that old woman at work years ago who knew nothing about AFL and just picked teams every week at random to win the $1000 comp in the end.

• Haha

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Yep. This is why I never win big in Tatts. Even Riddles is rising....:mhihi Reminds me of that old woman at work years ago who knew nothing about AFL and just picked teams every week at random and won the $1000 comp in the end.
Don’t worry. He is a massive failure in the making again. Has no idea. About anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Results from week 3 of the tipping comp are in.

Highlight definitely Mainlandy troubling the scorers for the first time - well done sir !

5 punters managed to get 2 right which is a pretty good effort on a tough week. No one has managed to get all 3 right yet - who will be first ??

This weeks scores in brackets, total score follows.

MyCotchinRules (2) 5
Mopsy (1) 5
Ridley (2) 4
Redford (2) 4
MarellaJube (1) 3
TigerForce (0) 3
Ricemagic (1) 2
RoarEmotion (0) 2
Mainlandy (2) 2
King Kong (2) 2

Reactions: 2 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
5 punters managed to get 2 right which is a pretty good effort on a tough week. No one has managed to get all 3 right yet - who will be first ??
Lot of upsets already. Looks like open season for any team.