NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Results are in at the completion of week 12

Sparring partners TF and Riddles had a shocker, Roar Emotion and MCR narrowly missed a bonus point due to the Colts losing today., and everyone’s favourite tipster Mopsy showed all how it’s done.

Mopsy (3+1) 22
Mainlandy (1) 18
Redford (1) 17
Ricemagic (1) 16
Marella Jube (1) 15
RoarEmotion (2) 14
Mycotchinrules (2) 14
MD Jazz (2) 14
TigerForce (0) 12
Ridley (0) 12
King Kong(1) 11

Next weeks games posted around 9am on Friday

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Results are in at the completion of week 12

Sparring partners TF and Riddles had a shocker, Roar Emotion and MCR narrowly missed a bonus point due to the Colts losing today., and everyone’s favourite tipster Mopsy showed all how it’s done.

Mopsy (3+1) 22
Mainlandy (1) 18
Redford (1) 17
Ricemagic (1) 16
Marella Jube (1) 15
RoarEmotion (2) 14
Mycotchinrules (2) 14
MD Jazz (2) 14
TigerForce (0) 12
Ridley (0) 12
King Kong(1) 11

Next weeks games posted around 9am on Friday
MD Jazz has been in 5 minutes and already overtaken me. King Kong will be next.

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
I want Curse of Chumpley banned.

We could give him a bonus point if he submits his tips first each week.

Then we at least know which teams to avoid.

The curse is real it seems !

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv

I think it would be simpler to ban him. Bringing the competition into disrepute.

• Haha

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Do I get first draft pick if I come last?

If so lock in Bryce Young.
No way Kong. You've missed a few weeks and you are still only one behind me and Forcey. You'll be ahead of us next week! We are battling it out for wooden spoon and first draft pick! Hands off :mhihi

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003

No I am now invoking a mantra very similar to the ABG (anyone but Geelong) scenario in the AFL this season just gone. I will from here on be submitting my tips last every week. If my tips bear a striking similarity to those of Redford's then that is purely coincidental.

Anyone But Redford!!

ABR, ABR, ABR!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
No way Kong. You've missed a few weeks and you are still only one behind me and Forcey. You'll be ahead of us next week! We are battling it out for wooden spoon and first draft pick! Hands off :mhihi
I feel like a Bummer supporter....

• Wow

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
No I am now invoking a mantra very similar to the ABG (anyone but Geelong) scenario in the AFL this season just gone. I will from here on be submitting my tips last every week. If my tips bear a striking similarity to those of Redford's then that is purely coincidental.

Anyone But Redford!!

ABR, ABR, ABR!!!!!!!!
I’m telling you Moops: ban time.

• Haha

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Two thirds of the way into the season now as we get ready for the run to the finish line.

The tipping comp is tight, anyone could still get on a roll and make a run at the title. So I thought I had better get a bit organised and see where we are at in case a tie occurs and we need to separate the tipsters.

As mentioned earlier if a tie occurs the punters will be separated by whichever happens first in the following categories

1. Whoever gained the most bonus points wins
2. Whoever laid the least duck eggs wins.
3. Whoever tipped the most winners in the final 4 weeks wins.

So this is how it all stands at the completion of week 12

BONUS POINTS
- 2 Mopsy
- 1 Mainlandy, Ricemagic, marella jube, MD Jazz

DUCK EGGS LAID
- 4 Ridley, TigerForce, marella jube
- 3 Mainlandy, Ricemagic, Mycotchinrules, RoarEmotion
- 2 Redford, King Kong, MD Jazz
- 1 Mopsy

All care was taken in accumulating this list, if you think I have gotten your score wrong do let me know.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Thanks for the updates Mopsy.

On a football note, was super impressed by Pickett yesterday for the Steelers. He has a bullet arm and moves well. Looks like the Steelers have found a great replacement for Big Ben.

Last edited:

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv

On a football note, was super impressed by Pickett yesterday for the Steelers. He has a bullet arm and moves well. Looks like the Steeleres have found a great replacement for Big Ben.
I like Pickett too. He’s got a bit of local, home town swagger as well.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

On a football note, was super impressed by Pickett yesterday for the Steelers. He has a bullet arm and moves well. Looks like the Steelers have found a great replacement for Big Ben.
Bit so-so currently. Can get better with more experience. Already creating the Ben - Bell combination with Pickens.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Bit so-so currently. Can get better with more experience. Already creating the Ben - Bell combination with Pickens.
Yeh, his stats haven't been great but he was the match winner yesterday. Some great throws. And he's big and moves well so can run if he has to. They really should have won by more, Colts were lucky to be in front at one stage. And Pickens looks like he could be pretty good too - he dropped a couple he should have taken but they show great potential together.

The NFL has a stack of super athletic WR's with potential though.

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Two thirds of the way into the season now as we get ready for the run to the finish line.

The tipping comp is tight, anyone could still get on a roll and make a run at the title. So I thought I had better get a bit organised and see where we are at in case a tie occurs and we need to separate the tipsters.

As mentioned earlier if a tie occurs the punters will be separated by whichever happens first in the following categories

1. Whoever gained the most bonus points wins
2. Whoever laid the least duck eggs wins.
3. Whoever tipped the most winners in the final 4 weeks wins.

So this is how it all stands at the completion of week 12

BONUS POINTS
- 2 Mopsy
- 1 Mainlandy, Ricemagic, marella jube, MD Jazz

DUCK EGGS LAID
- 4 Ridley, TigerForce, marella jube
- 3 Mainlandy, Ricemagic, Mycotchinrules, RoarEmotion
- 2 Redford, King Kong, MD Jazz
- 1 Mopsy

All care was taken in accumulating this list, if you think I have gotten your score wrong do let me know.
The Accountant doing his finest work here!! :love::mhihi

• Haha
  • Love

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Cleveland officially added Deshaun Watson to its 53-man roster Monday, clearing the way for his Browns debut Sunday against his former team, the Houston Texans.

The Browns waived quarterback Joshua Dobbs in a corresponding move.

Watson's return Sunday will mark exactly 700 days since he last played in a regular-season game (with the Texans on Jan. 3, 2021).

NRL >