NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Giants did well. Only just missed the line :rolleyes:

Seriously; how the hell do you get rolled 40-0 at home??

Giants have just joined the Rams on my shitlist; never again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Maybe they're still getting bothered by nun-alevan.

Gee a shithouse game by the Eagles.

Did all we could to get the Patriots back in to the game. Defense was all over the shop after the first quarter and only came good in late in the game.
Made Mac Jones look like Tom Brady.
Some of the play calling by Sirianni was just garbage. Going for it in the last quarter on 4th and 2. Also Hurts not sliding when running the football and then coughs the ball up.

Lucky to get out of it with a win. Hopefully it scares them enough to pull their heads out of their arses and realise that it's just not going to happen.

Last edited:

Paying a QB like Daniel Jones $40 mil a year is just nuts.

Last edited:
Paying a QB like Daniel Jones $40 mil a year is just nuts.

It‘s kinda hard to fathom how a country with a population of over 300 million can’t produce 32 quality quarterbacks.

Very simplistic I know but geez the gap between the best and the rest is huge.

Further to the above it was interesting listening to the commentary around Purdy at the niners.

They have him on rookie wages for the next 3 years I think they said. Meaning they can spend up big on other players to build a high quality team around him.

It‘s a good model on face value, so long as you have a QB who knows how to look after the football.

So far Purdy is doing what’s required of him in that regard. Time will tell whether opposition teams work out any weaknesses he has and are able to exploit them.

Moops. Do you reckon we should have a relegation zone this year ? Just the last place finisher will do.

That way we can get rid of Pidley and his grandson Waldo and improve the standard of the competition.

Moops. Do you reckon we should have a relegation zone this year ? Just the last place finisher will do.

That way we can get rid of Pidley and his grandson Waldo and improve the standard of the competition.

Anyone who selected the Giants today is worthy of relegation.

Horrible pick :)

Lift lads lift !!

Looking forward to today's game.

Is the hype around the Jets real ? I'm a believer !

In Rodgers we trust.....

But what will you do next NFL season? You want have anyone to talk to for 6 months. All the other nursing home patients and staff ignore you.

getting nervous - would be first ever 3-0 and bills shooting themselves in the foot against a non starting QB. albeit that non-starter consitently going 3 and none and done.

getting nervous - would be first ever 3-0 and bills shooting themselves in the foot against a non starting QB. albeit that non-starter consitently going 3 and none and done.
their game plan like richmond. bomb it long to the forward and hope no intercept mark. not working.

This Jets defense is really good.

Confident they would have won this if Rodgers stayed healthy.

Reactions: 1 user