NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Sloppy start by the Steelers.

Niners offence looking dangerous again this year

Some of the dumber play calling by the Eagles I've seen. Did everything they could to lose it. Happy the Pats didn't opt to kick a field call and try an onside kick.

A blistering performance by the Niners. What was pleasing was their offense. The defense did its usual thing but Purdy and co absolutely took them apart.

Reckon the Niners have been underrated going into this year. Most experts have them around that 6th to 7th mark in the power rankings. Unlike last year, and the year before that, if they can finally stay healthy they'll go pretty deep you'd have to think.

The Eagles yes. Cover the line; just! The curse is so obviously last season :mhihi

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
A blistering performance by the Niners. What was pleasing was their offense. The defense did its usual thing but Purdy and co absolutely took them apart.

Reckon the Niners have been underrated going into this year. Most experts have them around that 6th to 7th mark in the power rankings. Unlike last year, and the year before that, if they can finally stay healthy they'll go pretty deep you'd have to think.

They were super impressive. Got some weapons on both sides of the football.

Steelers were very disappointing. They were getting big wraps during the pre-season games but didn't give a yelp.

They were super impressive. Got some weapons on both sides of the football.

Steelers were very disappointing. They were getting big wraps during the pre-season games but didn't give a yelp.
Haven't seen the game yet but goes to show how fake pre-season is. Steelers 3-0 and 49ers 1-2.

The Eagles yes. Cover the line; just! The curse is so obviously last season :mhihi
I was watching this up to quarter time with the Eagles easily at 3TDs to nothing and switched off expecting a slaughter, but no.....crazy game this NFL. This line betting makes it difficult most times to win.

Wow the Giants couldn't have anything more go wrong. Hilarious really.

Good news tipsters.

There will be bonus points handed out after tomorrow's game regardless of the result.

And there will be no Round 1 duck eggs laid.

Go us !!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
What a terrible way to start a season especially at home. Total shutout by the Cowgirls. Something's wrong in Noo York.