NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Good start from the Lions away at KC all in front of that red crowd.

Steelers had a great pre-season so my expectations have lifted especially with the next best Pickett (Kenny) to perform well as QB. Should be a good game against the Niners at home to start the season.

My picks this week: Eagles, Giants and the Rodger Jets.

Let's see how my luck goes this season with this line betting....

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
And Lions D goes to sleep when in prime position and Mahomes produce a TD out of nowhere. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Lions have themselves in position to win this.

Can they pull it off though?

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
I hope so. It will be good to see them finally succeeding someway. Seems to be a lot of bathwater in Kansas City today.

Agreed be good to see.

Thought they had bottled it going for it on 4th and 2. Luckily for them the Chiefs imploded from great field position.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Agreed be good to see.

Thought they had bottled it going for it on 4th and 2. Luckily for them the Chiefs imploded from great field position.
Good win away. I was expecting a thrashing from KC. I hope we start like this next season where the focus is on the top teams to easily win but unexpectedly the mighty Tigers come back with a good win to open the season.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
-2.5 for the Bills? Is this a joke? Have the bookies made a mistake? Surely it should be -25? This is money for jam.

Anyway here are the gold selections. Ridley off to a flyer.

Eagles
Giants
Bills