NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Noticing some twitters reckon Michigan will be better than Georgia to beat Alaboring in the Championship. Let's see.

Why the **** would you win the toss and then elect to defend ???? Wouldn’t you want first possession and try and score first ???

What a terrible start.

Last edited:
Great throw and TD there for Georgia. Harbaugh's got some work to do at HT. It's all nerves for the Wolverines.

What a complete and utter embarrassment. Beaten in every facet. So much for this much vaunted defense. It was putrid.

As I said a few weeks ago, I didn’t think they could beat Georgia anyway. Thought we were being grossly overrated especially with a rubbish quarterback in McNamara and a pretty average overall offense.

Terrible performance.

What a complete and utter embarrassment. Beaten in every facet. So much for this much vaunted defense. It was putrid.

As I said a few weeks ago, I didn’t think they could beat Georgia anyway. Thought we were being grossly overrated especially with a rubbish quarterback in McNamara and a pretty average overall offense.

Terrible performance.

Yep as a Niners fan, Harbaugh can get you pretty far but not the last step. Would definitely prefer his brother John in the big games (y)

Reactions: 1 user
Yep as a Niners fan, Harbaugh can get you pretty far but not the last step. Would definitely prefer his brother John in the big games (y)
He’s a rah rah … hype personality who wears thin after a while. The Terry Wallace maybe of NCAAF.

Reactions: 1 users
He’s a rah rah … hype personality who wears thin after a while. The Terry Wallace maybe of NCAAF.
Yep definitely gets fires up old Jimbo. Having a go at the owner while you're still the coach ain't going to get you far also. That meeting with the players, Jed York walked in and Harbaugh told him the meeting was for Men ONLY :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1 users
Yep definitely gets fires up old Jimbo. Having a go at the owner while you're still the coach ain't going to get you far also. That meeting with the players, Jed York walked in and Harbaugh told him the meeting was for Men ONLY :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Jed York and the York family have been the real problem for the Niners all these years. Absolute duds of owners.

• Sad
Jed York and the York family have been the real problem for the Niners all these years. Absolute duds of owners.
Yeah Jed was just useless from the get-go, some people are lucky because of what they're born into. He's not his Uncle Eddie that's for sure. Wish they'd have sold years ago.

Yeah Jed was just useless from the get-go, some people are lucky because of what they're born into. He's not his Uncle Eddie that's for sure. Wish they'd have sold years ago.
Pity Larry Ellison didn’t buy them years ago.

Pity Larry Ellison didn’t buy them years ago.
When I wrote my last comment I actually wrote after 'wish they'd have sold years ago' to include "but to whom though?" and deleted it. I couldn't think of anyone but someone like him for sure.

U need to be a people person, Jed even just looking at him comes across as a toff, coaches like Harbaugh worked their asses off to get where they are, he's only in position because of being born in cash. And that's why a Harbaugh wouldn't have liked him.