NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Spot on Red

Cricket was, for lack of a better word, “organised” when the ACB and ECB were the custodians of the game.

Since India took the mantle through their massive broadcast rights the game has become a sport I struggle to engage with.

I have barely seen any of the Ashes this summer. Being an ex victorian I watched the highlights of Bolond ripping through the Poms in the 2nd innings In Melbourne. Not surprisingly, when the players huddled after a wicket, I found myself wondering who the hell 2 or 3 of the players actually were.
Yes Don.

I was fanatical about cricket as a kid but started losing interest about 12 years ago. Too many meaningless games, minnow countries, diluted even further by contrived T20 rubbish and so on.

Not to say the NFL and NBA and especially the MLB don’t also have a few issues but I’m not sure if cricket’s aren’t insurmountable. For me, the only interest is test cricket between Australia, India, SA and England.

Reactions: 1 user
My Eagles have scraped into the wildcards. Not a bad effort considering it’s a rebuilding season but I expect them to be bundled out in the first week.

Thanks for your time Ben, you've been a great QB, but it's time to move on.

Here comes the 'Goodbye to Ben' drive. Pass to Najee and TD!! What an end for Ben at home.

Last edited:
He's still copping it bad on Twitter.
Really ? Was quite a while ago his certain “issues” were exposed. Sports Illustrated has written several articles on him including a huge 8 page or so one about 7 or 8 years ago. Basically implying he should have been jailed for various actions that were covered up.

Really ? Was quite a while ago his certain “issues” were exposed. Sports Illustrated has written several articles on him including a huge 8 page or so one about 7 or 8 years ago. Basically implying he should have been jailed for various actions that were covered up.
I think a sexual assault in 2009, but I haven't bothered to read the full story.

My Eagles have scraped into the wildcards. Not a bad effort considering it’s a rebuilding season but I expect them to be bundled out in the first week.
Philly's safe in the wildcard section whereas San Fran's in a difficult spot both ways. A loss next week to LA Rams and a win to Saints at Falcons, could give the Saints the no 6 wildcard seed, otherwise if San Fran win, I might be wrong, but they might face Tampon Bay in the wildcard round of the playoffs.

whoa, first I have heard about this.

Gunna look it up tomorrow.

Cricket has immense problems and has so for a long time. The NBA and NFL are going past it. Most of my friends follow either the NBA or NFL, or both, more than cricket now.
Yep that’s my summer mixed in with EPL, watch as much NBL as cricket now.

The real summer drop off sport is the A-League. Unwatchable now. Huge trouble.

Yep that’s my summer mixed in with EPL, watch as much NBL as cricket now.

The real summer drop off sport is the A-League. Unwatchable now. Huge trouble.
Was always over hyped rubbish. Never fell for it.

Last edited: