NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

kind of like WC Eagles right. THey should do better

Yeah kind of. More like Geelong I reckon.

Keep finding ways to lose at the last/second last hurdle.

Eagles rarely get that far.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Interesting one for U man. Andy Reid is 1 Super Bowl win, 2 Super Bowl losses and 6 Championship Game losses.

1 win, 8 losses in the two biggest games. Hmmm :unsure:
If they've made 3 super bowls that's from 3 championship wins.
So its surely 4 wins 8 losses

Not great but a bit better

I can't bloody believe it !!! I've been usurped by bloody Don and Scoop De Ville in the Drofbardi Trophy ! Usurped ! Geeeeeeeez !

Well done I must say. Don and Scoope De Ville getting the spread in the Bungals v Chiefs game was highly beneficial. Don also got the Niner spread right. Scoop got an advantage with Kupp and Mahomes.

Think maybe Jerry and I became fans. Might have cost us.

Still a lot of points up for grabs in the SB. You saw what happened this week - big movements. The same can happen in the SB. In fact, I know it will and I will bounce back and win. There. I said it. Write that down suckers.

As for you Tommy Hilfiger and Farrah Force-It....well....you two (and maybe Jerry) are in a battle for avoidance I feel.

I will supply the markets for the SB next week with again, a slight increase in total points available (maybe an extra 10 or so) like I said that I would at the start.

Usurped !

ChallengerWeek 1 Carry Forward Points49ers v Rams (Rams)49ers v Rams Points (49ers+4)Bungals v Chiefs (Bungals)Bungals v Chiefs Points (Bungals+8)Stafford passing yards +/- 248 (337)Garoppolo passing yards +/-225 (232)Stafford passing TD's +/-2 (2)Garoppolo passing TD's +/-2 (2)Stafford int Y/N (Y)Garoppolo Int Y/N (Y)Samuel rush yards +/- 41 (26)Kupp pass yards +/-104 (142)Mahomes passing yards +/- 291 (275)Burrows passing yards +/- 289 (250)Mahomes passing TD's +/-3 (3)Burrows passing TD's +/-2 (2)Mahomes int Y/N (Y)Burrows int Y/N (Y)Mixon rush yards +/- 57 (88)Hill pass yards +/- 77 (78)Total Points
Don Mopsy Fraser
78.5​
7​
10​
0​
12​
5​
0​
3​
0​
0​
4​
5​
0​
0​
5​
6​
3.5​
0​
0​
5​
5​
Ice Cream Scoop
76.5​
7​
0​
0​
12​
5​
0​
3​
0​
0​
4​
0​
5​
5​
0​
0​
3.5​
6​
4​
0​
5​
Redford P. Reds
83​
0​
10​
0​
0​
0​
0​
3​
6​
5​
0​
0​
0​
0​
5​
6​
0​
0​
4​
5​
5​
Jerry Ricemagic
77​
0​
10​
0​
0​
5​
5​
3​
0​
5​
4​
5​
0​
0​
0​
6​
3.5​
0​
0​
0​
0​
T-Shirt Tommy Hilfiger
72​
7​
0​
0​
12​
0​
0​
3​
0​
5​
4​
0​
0​
0​
0​
6​
3.5​
0​
4​
0​
5​
Farrah Tiger Force-it Majors
66​
7​
0​
0​
0​
5​
5​
3​
6​
5​
4​
0​
5​
0​
5​
0​
0​
0​
0​
5​
5​

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I can't bloody believe it !!! I've been usurped by bloody Don and Scoop De Ville in the Drofbardi Trophy ! Usurped ! Geeeeeeeez !

Well done I must say. Don and Scoope De Ville getting the spread in the Bungals v Chiefs game was highly beneficial. Don also got the Niner spread right. Scoop got an advantage with Kupp and Mahomes.

Think maybe Jerry and I became fans. Might have cost us.

Still a lot of points up for grabs in the SB. You saw what happened this week - big movements. The same can happen in the SB. In fact, I know it will and I will bounce back and win. There. I said it. Write that down suckers.

As for you Tommy Hilfiger and Farrah Force-It....well....you two (and maybe Jerry) are in a battle for avoidance I feel.

I will supply the markets for the SB next week with again, a slight increase in total points available (maybe an extra 10 or so) like I said that I would at the start.

Usurped !

ChallengerWeek 1 Carry Forward Points49ers v Rams (Rams)49ers v Rams Points (49ers+4)Bungals v Chiefs (Bungals)Bungals v Chiefs Points (Bungals+8)Stafford passing yards +/- 248 (337)Garoppolo passing yards +/-225 (232)Stafford passing TD's +/-2 (2)Garoppolo passing TD's +/-2 (2)Stafford int Y/N (Y)Garoppolo Int Y/N (Y)Samuel rush yards +/- 41 (26)Kupp pass yards +/-104 (142)Mahomes passing yards +/- 291 (275)Burrows passing yards +/- 289 (250)Mahomes passing TD's +/-3 (3)Burrows passing TD's +/-2 (2)Mahomes int Y/N (Y)Burrows int Y/N (Y)Mixon rush yards +/- 57 (88)Hill pass yards +/- 77 (78)Total Points
Don Mopsy Fraser
78.5​
7​
10​
0​
12​
5​
0​
3​
0​
0​
4​
5​
0​
0​
5​
6​
3.5​
0​
0​
5​
5​
Ice Cream Scoop
76.5​
7​
0​
0​
12​
5​
0​
3​
0​
0​
4​
0​
5​
5​
0​
0​
3.5​
6​
4​
0​
5​
Redford P. Reds
83​
0​
10​
0​
0​
0​
0​
3​
6​
5​
0​
0​
0​
0​
5​
6​
0​
0​
4​
5​
5​
Jerry Ricemagic
77​
0​
10​
0​
0​
5​
5​
3​
0​
5​
4​
5​
0​
0​
0​
6​
3.5​
0​
0​
0​
0​
T-Shirt Tommy Hilfiger
72​
7​
0​
0​
12​
0​
0​
3​
0​
5​
4​
0​
0​
0​
0​
6​
3.5​
0​
4​
0​
5​
Farrah Tiger Force-it Majors
66​
7​
0​
0​
0​
5​
5​
3​
6​
5​
4​
0​
5​
0​
5​
0​
0​
0​
0​
5​
5​
I've been tanking for the draft picks.

• Haha
You’re doing a good job. Maybe make it less obvious ?
I will learn from this. Sh*t happens.

I'm too honest in posting my (everybody can read) picks 1st up, hence, Scoop's tactic to post last.

• Wow
I was 50/50 on the Bengals, thought they would put up a good show and just get rolled. This I took the spread. They have that team of destiny feeling to them. Joe Burrows feels very historic right now.

I was 50/50 on the Bengals, thought they would put up a good show and just get rolled. This I took the spread. They have that team of destiny feeling to them. Joe Burrows feels very historic right now.
That's what I thought of the Chiefs 2 years ago, but now they stink like Chokerwood. Burrows is looking more exciting than Mahomes I must admit. As a divisional rival, and Ben retiring, looks like the yellow & black Steelers are back to the bottom.

If they've made 3 super bowls that's from 3 championship wins.
So its surely 4 wins 8 losses

Not great but a bit better
Correct, didn't add the three wins in the Conference Championships to make it to the Super Bowl, my bad.
Thanks for picking that up man (y)

2001 - Lost to St Louis Rams - NFC Championship Game
2002 - Lost to Tampa Bay - NFC Championship Game
2003 - Lost to Carolina - NFC Championship Game
2004 - Lost to NE Patriots - Super Bowl
2008 - Lost to Arizona Cards - NFC Championship Game
2018 - Lost to NE Patriots - AFC Championship Game
2019 - Win San Francisco 49ers - Super Bowl
2020 - Lost to Tampa Bay - Super Bowl
2021 - Lost to Cincinnati - AFC Championship Game

4 wins, 8 losses. 4 wins in NFC & AFC Championship Games in 2004, 2019, 2020 and SB 2019.

Is that the tightest ever for these 6 games at end of regulation time?

View attachment 14511

1972 is, sorry 1972 WAS regarded as the best Playoffs.

Five of the Seven games including the Super Bowl were decided by 7 points or less (within a touchdown), that's not too bad. The 4 Divisional Games on the 23/24 Dec 1972 were decided by 2 pts, 6 pts, 6 pts and 13pts the only kinda blowout.

The Pittsburgh win versus the Raiders included Franco Harris 'Immaculate Reception'. Down 6-7, 22 seconds on the clock
classed as the greatest play and the most controversial play in NFL History. But it's against the Raiders, so I'm really sorry
for that. NOT!!!! :LOL:

Watch it here ifyou've never seen it before -

The other interesting play in those Playoffs was in the Cleveland Browns-Miami Dolphins game. Cleveland lost 20-14 but hit
the lead 14-13 with 7 minutes left from a TD pass from Mike Phipps to Browns WR Fair Hooker o_O Yep, that's his name :ROFLMAO:

1643785360601.png

Reactions: 2 users
What about this lawsuit Flores is bringing. Interesting.
Yeah, besides playing the racism tag, the rest have more to do with the 'what about me' attitude. Doubt he's got a case especially against 3 teams.

Also noticed Goofo could be traded.

Well in golf the 3rd round is called moving day, and so it seems here with the cream rising to the top In the hunt for the inaugural Drofbardi Trophy

Poor Red has the look of Rory McIlroy standing on the 10th tee at Augusta. Seemingly in control, only to duck hook one into uncharted territory, never to be heard from again.

I’m not going to get ahead of myself, theres too much quality in the chasing pack. Someone could easily get on a roll and……….ahhhh enough of this humble stuff, Iets face it, I got ya all covered. The interest now lies in who comes second. I wish you all the best of luck.

That trophy is gunna look sweet taking pride of place in my cabinet. :)

• Haha
Well in golf the 3rd round is called moving day, and so it seems here with the cream rising to the top In the hunt for the inaugural Drofbardi Trophy

Poor Red has the look of Rory McIlroy standing on the 10th tee at Augusta. Seemingly in control, only to duck hook one into uncharted territory, never to be heard from again.

I’m not going to get ahead of myself, theres too much quality in the chasing pack. Someone could easily get on a roll and……….ahhhh enough of this humble stuff, Iets face it, I got ya all covered. The interest now lies in who comes second. I wish you all the best of luck.

That trophy is gunna look sweet taking pride of place in my cabinet. :)
I will break you Donny Brasco.

• Haha
What about this lawsuit Flores is bringing. Interesting.
Yes some of the things he said don't look good on the NFL. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know the NFL and the owners are today's version off previous centuries slave owners.

Reckon Belichick spilled some beans though. Hmmm, if only he could say more than *We're onto Miami" :unsure:

“Sorry — I f***ked this up,” the alleged text from Belichick reads. “I double checked & I misread the text. I think they are naming Daboll. I’m sorry about that.”

So if Belichick knew, heaps of people knew the interview process was a joke.

He also had back to back winning seasons in Miami and he gets fired. Look at potato head coaches like Adam Gase, a disaster everywhere and gets jobs like there's no tomorrow's. Gets fired from Miami, straight into a head coaching job at the Jets. 32-48 career record.

If you rock the boat and challenge the white NFL aristocracy, then you're out man. I think he knows he's coaching career is done after this. U can't 'P off' the slave owners.

They gave an undisclosed payment to Kap on his lawsuit (believed to be $20M). I reckon this is his best bet. NFL and the owners won't want to go to court. He might make it better for future potential coaches, eventually it has to change. Not holding my breath though.

But I'd be surprised if he coaches again, maybe Jordan can get him in, he's an owner. Ahhh, that's basketball :rolleyes:

5939a9e285c595fa7732c9c7f2347521.png

I will break you Donny Brasco.
Robbie, Are we doing Pro Bowl this weekend? :unsure: Would be fun as I honestly don't know one player named for the game :LOL:

Used to know them all, but such a waste of time that game, hard to even watch a highlights package for two minutes :sleep::ROFLMAO:

Yes some of the things he said don't look good on the NFL. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know the NFL and the owners are today's version off previous centuries slave owners.

Reckon Belichick spilled some beans though. Hmmm, if only he could say more than *We're onto Miami" :unsure:

“Sorry — I f***ked this up,” the alleged text from Belichick reads. “I double checked & I misread the text. I think they are naming Daboll. I’m sorry about that.”

So if Belichick knew, heaps of people knew the interview process was a joke.

He also had back to back winning seasons in Miami and he gets fired. Look at potato head coaches like Adam Gase, a disaster everywhere and gets jobs like there's no tomorrow's. Gets fired from Miami, straight into a head coaching job at the Jets. 32-48 career record.

If you rock the boat and challenge the white NFL aristocracy, then you're out man. I think he knows he's coaching career is done after this. U can't 'P off' the slave owners.

They gave an undisclosed payment to Kap on his lawsuit (believed to be $20M). I reckon this is his best bet. NFL and the owners won't want to go to court. He might make it better for future potential coaches, eventually it has to change. Not holding my breath though.

But I'd be surprised if he coaches again, maybe Jordan can get him in, he's an owner. Ahhh, that's basketball :rolleyes:

View attachment 14527
Yeah. As discussed a few weeks ago, the Flores firing was bizarre.

Robbie, Are we doing Pro Bowl this weekend? :unsure: Would be fun as I honestly don't know one player named for the game :LOL:

Used to know them all, but such a waste of time that game, hard to even watch a highlights package for two minutes :sleep::ROFLMAO:
I think you answered your own question there Jerry.

• Haha