NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Conversely about not trusting the defence or Kyle, imagine trusting Jimmy with 7 minutes on the clock to win the game. Yeah right :rolleyes:

@pete and tys you may find this one interesting. It’s the first article I’ve seen explicitly addressing this topic.

I’m not an expert at the data but this article would say COVID deaths are slightly underreported in the first world and that the people who do the reporting are actually quite smart and take all this into account. For me excess death metrics are pretty insightful too
Wrong thread.

Righto Jimmy, time to create a name and legend for yourself.

In Jimmy we trust......

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Righto Jimmy, time to create a name and legend for yourself.

In Jimmy we trust......
That’s funny.

Oh well. Full credit to the Rams. They totally stuffed our run game and then when it came to holding the pass later in the game they drilled a very very ordinary QB.

• Sad
Can only go so far with the three worst elements we've got. Fix hopefully one the QB with Trey time next year, need to fix that bloody secondary and the coach maybe needs to, well he is who he is, he won't change :(

Well what a couple of sh!t results they were today
We didn’t deserve to win. They had heaps more possession time. Their defense stopped our running game. And a weak QB and a complete f up by Tartt all added up to a deserved loss imo.

Probably got farther than I expected.

Go Bungals !!!

• Sad