Nick Vlastuin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nick Vlastuin

Raoul Juke

Tiger Rookie
Mar 23, 2019
I cant believe it. I just want this season over.

Win it & be done with this *smile* show of a year, please.

Reactions: 1 users

Raoul Juke

Tiger Rookie
Mar 23, 2019
So his house located very close to Geelong, was put on fire. Jeez, i wonder why & by who?

And our club is apparently the arrogant dogs of the league.

Seriously, who are we in this country - Uruguay?

Reactions: 1 user

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
So his house located very close to Geelong, was put on fire. Jeez, i wonder why & by who?

And our club is apparently the arrogant dogs of the league.

Seriously, who are we in this country - Uruguay?
This is a truly despicable act. I hope the club and the team get around Nick today, it is natural for those affected to be upset my this.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
So Nick's house in Torquay, nearby Geelong, is burnt down the day before a grand final against Geelong?

What a coincidence? Or dog act which shows what that club really stands for?

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Hope Dimma uses it as part of the collective motivation,

Chris Scott will be thinking idiots , why give them extra reason to fire up

Reactions: 1 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
JHC settle down. No proof of anything at all yet let alone it being football related/media inspired. But if it is....

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
So Nick's house in Torquay, nearby Geelong, is burnt down the day before a grand final against Geelong?

What a coincidence? Or dog act which shows what that club really stands for?

The earlier report said some damage to the front entrance and porch so hopefully it’s minor damage rather than burnt down
Complete grub act but hopefully not as disturbing to Vlas

• Angry
Reactions: 5 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Police called it “suspicious “, house was unoccupied. Fire was On the front porch.

Torquay fire brigade have labeled cause of fire as “climate change”.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
It's a dog's act regardless and hugely suspicious that a Tiger star's home that he is building is in Torquay . I hope it pumps up Vlossy and he plays a blinder.

Reactions: 4 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Really hope they catch the ##### and if it’s proven to be an attack on Vlaustin ( known person) they set an example , this *smile* shouldn’t happen in Australia, sadly it’s starting too

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
No coincidence that grimes gets death threats, lynch gets booed and a can of drink thrown at him and vlastuins house set on fire after our friends in the media had aggressively targeted them during the year. The club and the AFLPA need to seriously take action here against the afl and media.

• Angry
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

WildStyle

Tiger Superstar
Aug 24, 2020
No coincidence that grimes gets death threats, lynch gets booed and a can of drink thrown at him and vlastuins house set on fire after our friends in the media had aggressively targeted them during the year. The club and the AFLPA need to seriously take action here against the afl and media.
No wonder nobody wants us to win. Will make victory SO much sweeter!