Nick Vlastuin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nick Vlastuin

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
Hasn't been the same in the head sinced the arsewipes torched his townhouse. Needs a readjustment!

Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Hasn't been the same in the head sinced the arsewipes torched his townhouse. Needs a readjustment!
Since Clench put the elbow through him. It's one thing to play hard aggressive footy, but Flossy has been doing stupid *smile* just because he can these last two seasons.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
It is not the umpires this time but those idiots on the MRP who are intent on screwing us
When Nutmeg Christian scrutinises and fines our players for any little “misdemeanour “ they should be more careful to not attract any attention whatsoever. Next Nutmeg will be issuing fines against our blokes for spitting on the grass.
*smile*

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Wasted on a rookie eagle. Very dumb and totally unnecessary. Lift Nick. We are severely tested in Defence whenever you are out.

Reactions: 5 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Surely you saw the footage on 360, so I can't understand how you can argue it was staged
From what I saw, Nick just staged the hit. Unless he's a schizo, why do a real hit with no provocation? The WC player just flopped on purpose to win the free. I could be wrong, but if we're gonna appeal, I could be right.

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
What the hell is he swinging an arm towards his head for?
Silly... from one of my faves.

Reactions: 1 user

davidc0055

Tiger Matchwinner
May 23, 2011
From what I saw, Nick just staged the hit. Unless he's a schizo, why do a real hit with no provocation? The WC player just flopped on purpose to win the free. I could be wrong, but if we're gonna appeal, I could be right.
So you're saying that Vlastuin pretended to hit him, and then the player pretended he was hit? Obviously you didn't see the footage they showed on 360

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
No it's not the best view. Again, obviously you didn't see the footage on 360 tonight.
I saw the whole show and didn't see any different to the view from behind the goals shown on twitter. There was a zoom in picture but still vague.

davidc0055

Tiger Matchwinner
May 23, 2011
I saw the whole show and didn't see any different to the view from behind the goals shown on twitter. There was a zoom in picture but still vague.
Still vague? It clearly shows Tigga hitting him with an elbow. How you can say it was staged, firstly by Vlastuin and then by the WC player, is beyond me.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Still vague? It clearly shows Tigga hitting him with an elbow. How you can say it was staged, firstly by Vlastuin and then by the WC player, is beyond me.
Never saw this anywhere on AFL360. Maybe I missed it. Why isn't this clearer footage anywhere on twitter? I just thought being at the end of game, Vloss was just playing around with him. Dimma said we'll appeal so let's see why and what the outcome is.

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
Frustrated?
Arrogant?
Angry?
Just trying to work out what is going on with Vlastuin over the last couple of years.
These undisciplined acts have crept into his game. Now they’re becoming consistent
Have been wondering why he has been undisciplined and had a thought that maybe it was the severe concussion he copped from that dangerflog in the 2020 grand final.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Have been wondering why he has been undisciplined and had a thought that maybe it was the severe concussion he copped from that dangerflog in the 2020 grand final.
If so, let's hope it doesn't get to the Michael Hutchence of INXS level when gaining concussion. This is why these matters are seriously looked at.