Nick Vlastuin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nick Vlastuin

nikolasmia

Tiger Superstar
Sep 3, 2007
Dermis was drugged off his head that day, he has alluded to it in an interview, he killed us

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
No, you and your buddy Lambsie are big proponents of hydroxychloroquine. I know you are. You put up a lot of positive and conclusive research about its benefits. You love the stuff.

Bit weird for me but might work on Vlaus - if he doesn't keel over first.

No, HCQ is old news. @lamb22 and I are ALL CHIPS IN on Ivermectin now - will miraculously cure Vlastuin's ribs, Balta's "river blindness", and get rid of George's chronic worm problem too.

It also cures Covid so there's your "health and safety protocols" problem gone as well

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
I do remember that game. In the last quarter Punt Road pocket Dermie had to stop and prop, arms outstretched above his head to take a mark. Right behind him steaming in was Brian Leys, who could of wiped dermie right out, in any manner of ways. But did nothing, any love for Leys died in that moment.
He kicked 8 with broken ribs.
A decent crowd turned up to see if we would go for him and we didn't do Jack shiit

Reactions: 1 user

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
We just haven't had that bit of luck with injuries to make a real run at it. If we had a fit Dusty, Lambo and Grimes playing like Cotch, Prestia, Shai and Lynch we would have been right in it. We almost were top four without them.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Tigger is as courageous a player that I've seen in all my years following the Tiges. It takes a lot guts to stand in the hole like he does. He's been cleaned up a few times of the years, but keeps putting his body on the line.

I dips me lid.

Reactions: 18 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
We just haven't had that bit of luck with injuries to make a real run at it. If we had a fit Dusty, Lambo and Grimes playing like Cotch, Prestia, Shai and Lynch we would have been right in it. We almost were top four without them.

The last time I looked we were in the 8 and right in it. ;)

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
We did the same with Ablett Jnr in the 2020 GF. We could have but didn't
N V has taken too many hits. I know the Doc will be watching him closely but just hope he can avoid any more.
He always comes back seeming as fresh as.. wouldn’t mind if he missed the Hawks.

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
The ginger warrior puts himself in positions mose choose not to. Lets just hope for no broken bones and we'll go from there as to his next game. Tough as nails!!

only 3 labs in Melbourne that develop film these days :rolleyes:
All done on-site these days at every radiology clinic since the images are digitised, no films to develop...or were you having a lend?