No going back now! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

No going back now!

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I can just click on the thread topic to be taken to the last unread. See below. When I hover over the Sydney Stack thread title it shows it'll go to /unread
View attachment 8729

But I did set the whole board as "Read" when it migrated to make sure the Unread counter reset. Without doing that every thread on the board was Unread.
Actually, I found something odd.

On New Posts page, if I select the new new ones (those new since my last visit), the behaviour above works. But is you click on a thread that is under the "Threads below have not been updated since your last visit. ", you do get taken to the start of the thread and not to the last that you have seen.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Good work Mr T. Appreciate the efforts. I like how the threads are bold and underlined to indicate new posts now. Nice. Also noticed the back to Dyer tribe button at the bottom of a page which is convenient for navigation.

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Mr T a few more suggestions
- place the Dyer Tribe go back button above the reply area
- change the text color in the next previous page box to black. Can't see the white writing with the yellow background
- condense the reply area which would expand when you click on reply
- page navigation button on top of page aswell as the bottom
Not nitpicking just making some suggestions.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Any possible way of placing the (5) Latest Posts and Members Online under the Main Board, as it originally was, instead of on the right side?

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Mr T a few more suggestions
- place the Dyer Tribe go back button above the reply area
- change the text color in the next previous page box to black. Can't see the white writing with the yellow background
- condense the reply area which would expand when you click on reply
- page navigation button on top of page aswell as the bottom
Not nitpicking just making some suggestions.
You'd be a tough client :D

YinnarTiger

Tiger Legend
May 2, 2007
Gippsland
What does 'Toggle BB code' do?
BB code is the set of syntax rules used to change the appearance of a post, such as making the text big, little, bold, italic or colored. The Toggle BB code button lets you see the code that makes these changes when you are composing a post and allows you to modify the changes. The buttons at the top of the post you are composing put this BB code in automatically.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Thanks Yin. I can't see much to change manually.

That 'ha-ha' emoticon in the Like field would be good to place in the Posting.

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
I’m happy with all the changes and new look mr T but miss the old emoticons. Is there any way you can load them up?

And thank you!

Reactions: 1 users