Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Was Noah Balta's ball use in the first half tonight the equal of any ball use ever seen? At Richmond, Riewoldt, Edwards. Peak Cotchin. They have had moments and freak ball use is a modern thing. The young players are better.

Dusty must have had better uses? Of course. But the freak speed and vision of Balta. The touch. Wow.
Corey Ellis like at times.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
Just continues to go from strength to strength. I thought he was outstanding again.

I am deadly serious in that I think he should be in the AA squad at a minimum. From what I have seen he has clearly been in the top few defenders competition wide this season.

Wont happen though as they prefer a body of work over a number of seasons first.
He should be, but pretty sure it will be Andrews, Weitering, McGovern. Stewart always seems to get in, Grimes should be there as well

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
He should be, but pretty sure it will be Andrews, Weitering, McGovern. Stewart always seems to get in, Grimes should be there as well
McGovern has only played 10 games this season, with in one of them him barely playing a quarter due to injury (Saints). I cant see him even making the squad unless they pick him on reputation alone.

Eddie from Elwood

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 23, 2015
Just continues to go from strength to strength. I thought he was outstanding again.

I am deadly serious in that I think he should be in the AA squad at a minimum. From what I have seen he has clearly been in the top few defenders competition wide this season.

Wont happen though as they prefer a body of work over a number of seasons first.

Noah parted the seas, his disciples Lord Grimes and Sir Vlastuin levitated across the hallowed turf to wash away Hawkins Island, and lead all followers, to a great victory over the pestilence of the Cat

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Noah parted the seas, his disciples Lord Grimes and Sir Vlastuin levitated across the hallowed turf to wash away Hawkins Island, and lead all followers, to a great victory over the pestilence of the Cat

And the body of water is now known as the Dead Sea due to all the Salt from Salty Scott that was sprayed.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Is he even alive these days?

Lucky we traded Bobble to the Suns as I couldn't ever see the Suns trading with us ever again after we stitched em up taking Caddy, Prestia AND Tommy from them then giving them 2 years of Corey the Invisible.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Lucky we traded Bobble to the Suns as I couldn't ever see the Suns trading with us ever again after we stitched em up taking Caddy, Prestia AND Tommy from them then giving them 2 years of Corey the Invisible.
We really only got Prestia and Lynch from the Suns. We got Caddy from Geelong. He saw the writing on the wall early and got out of the Suns as soon as he could.

Reactions: 1 user

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Are both Corey and Miles even on the GC list still? Have not heard a peep about them in forever.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Super game. Super. I sense that Astbury coming back will only help his game too.
If Astbury takes the deepest forward imo Balta will be even more effective further up the field. More of an attacking CHB where his kicking skills would be very effective.
Grimes can go back to taking mediums and smalls.

Reactions: 4 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
The cousins when they were young.

Attachments

• 769F1EF7-17CE-4515-BFAE-5848210FA142.jpeg
    769F1EF7-17CE-4515-BFAE-5848210FA142.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 91
Reactions: 4 users