Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Will be a kouta type.
Happy to take a large dose of that. Kouta at his best was a *smile* awesome player. Could genuinely play just about anywhere on the ground n be bloody unstoppable. Ultimate utility player.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Had a really good game again.
He lost his nut in the last qtr when an umpire didn't pay him free kick in the goal square

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
Only had access to MMM via a digital work headphones while working all day.
They were initally talking about him having double vision issues?? did he lose a contact lense>? Does anyone know
then for most of the game he became the butt of blind vision jokes all day by them all. Not one good word about him. Unreal

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Only had access to MMM via a digital work headphones while working all day.
They were initally talking about him having double vision issues?? did he lose a contact lense>? Does anyone know
then for most of the game he became the butt of blind vision jokes all day by them all. Not one good word about him. Unreal

I heard that and then changed stations
They were just grossly exaggerating and playing up the fact that - in reality and without glasses/lenses - Balta has poor vision

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Need him down back with Vlastuin out, our only aggressive interception back besides Grimes.

Was a bit fumbly today. Needs to run 10 and kick 65 every time. If we all turn and run when he gets it, we will catch sides out.

Al Bundy

Premiers 2017, 2019, 2020 ...2021?
Aug 27, 2003
Melbourne
I heard that and then changed stations
They were just grossly exaggerating and playing up the fact that - in reality and without glasses/lenses - Balta has poor vision
Okay. I missed the start of the game and wasnt sure what was going on.. Found it frustrating that his every possession in the game was just a running joke about his vision to them till the very end. I get a joke, but unreal. I had no other option to listen too.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Need him down back with Vlastuin out, our only aggressive interception back besides Grimes.

Was a bit fumbly today. Needs to run 10 and kick 65 every time. If we all turn and run when he gets it, we will catch sides out.
Doesn’t help him nor our backline when he has to go in the ruck

Reactions: 2 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Had a really good game again.
He lost his nut in the last qtr when an umpire didn't pay him free kick in the goal square

Our players need to lose their nut a bit more often I reckon, the reaming by the maggots is disgraceful.

Then there was the touched decision with no review. That was very close, why no review?

DS

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003

All our players were fumbly today. The Swans handled the ball cleanly. Our players looked like they were playing with a cake of soap.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Will be a kouta type. Could easily play wing.
But won't. Definitely a KPP, too vital and essential for a wing. But said from the outset, a naturally attacking player i.e. key forward or even mid-ruck.

gutfull

Tiger Superstar
Jul 6, 2013
CCJ should play after next week mix the team up a bit .
Play some kids who are hungry , yesterday's effort was faking Insipid .