Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Not sure there’s a player in the competition I’d trade him for. Maybe Logan McDonald or one of the Kings, but that’s it.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Not sure there’s a player in the competition I’d trade him for. Maybe Logan McDonald or one of the Kings, but that’s it.
I wouldn’t. Look at what Noah already does. Plays like Rance MkII in the backline. Gives Nank a chop out in the ruck and with his big kicks he doesn’t have to drift that far to have ping at the big sticks.

Reactions: 5 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
21 years old, 34 games, 4 finals games, 1 premiership and life member of the rfc.

Not a bad start to his career - wait till be gets to 100 plus games

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
And I don't think the backline is his best position.

Agree, DD
I like the experience and football IQ he is developing as a backman. It will serve him well into his footballing future.
That said, I reckon he's a player who has natural instinct and flair and if he's permitted some further freedom to play accordingly he could really put his stamp on games (not that hos record in so few games is anything to snort at).
In the end, I would really like to see how Balta goes if/when he is shifted to the forward line., where he could be a very seriously dangerous forward.
Has all the tools to be a gun player, no matter what position he plays.
Just thrilled that he wears the Yellow and Black with such pride and enthusiasm.

Reactions: 9 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
They just put Richo under the pump on 3aw.... "will Noah Balta end his career as a better player than Alex Rance?"......... in his opinion. ..... Yes:)

Reactions: 1 users