Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Watch when Balta starts nailing some of those long range bombs. This kid can be absolutely anything. You can already hear the commentators saying it’s not fair that we got him.

Reactions: 1 user

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
You can tell Dimma is on Noah like white on rice because he knows he could be all-world.

His public messaging is always very similar, “He’s good, but how good he can be depends entirely on how much he wants it”.
Do you reckon the sub text was he's a bit lazy?

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014

Not lazy. Free wheels outside structure too much is my impression. Noah said as much in his post match interview on Fox Footy when he joked about going for his marks too much.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania

No, I reckon he thinks he has another potential Rance on his hands and would have seen first hand how much work Rance put in to get to where he did.

Its like Dusty - its no accident he is as good as he is and is getting better.

Reactions: 5 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Gets caught out of position on occasions and ball watches a bit. Will only improve.
Probably also needs to work on his endurance.
On track to being a star but hope he can handle the over-the top adulation and Rance comparisons at such an early stage of his development.

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
Watching below vid depressingly reminds me how significantly I lucked out in the body department :(:)).

You gotta love Noah though.

We're genetically disadvantaged, KnifeRack! We will just be food for the alphas when the apocalypse arrives.

To badly quote a character from Douglas Adams book "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe"...

"...May I urge you to consider my liver, Noah? It must be very rich and tender by now, I've been force-feeding myself for years..."

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Fantastic signing. I have watched him pretty closely since
his arrival in ‘17, along with his mate Bolton who arrived the year before.
Noah is already a fantastic player and has the ability and the drive to make him one of our best ever.

Reactions: 2 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
He even dresses like Clarke Kent when he’s not leaping tall buildings in a single bound

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users