Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

He sure was. Was called out a few weeks ago by King or might have been Cornes for flopping, then look at that. It was a push to the chest, look how far his head has gone back as he is trying to con a free kick out of the umps. He's already starting to build up a reputation as a flopper. Pretty poor from a bloke thats as big as him, doesn't need to flop you'd think.

That is the exact act that needs to be fined and or suspended.

It’s hard enough for the umps with this potentially getting rewarded and definitely not getting penalised.

Reactions: 3 users
King should have been pinged a free against for the high contact on Balta when he took that " contested mark " Balta pretty much owned King after that effort. Quality game by Noah on a night of *smile* conditions.

Reactions: 5 users
Max King might be a filthy flopper, but he is also an alpha. Look at him commanding front of the pack to take that contested mark. You'll never see his brother do that. It was a better mark than his hanger.

But Noah Balta is an alpha too. Flogged him.

Reactions: 7 users
Balta is holding our backline together, having a great season.
FB is not just the ideal spot for him - it’s the ideal spot for the team.

He can so quickly turn around a threat from the opposition deep into our D50 - and then run/carry and boot the ball back to the middle of the ground

Reactions: 2 users
He sure was. Was called out a few weeks ago by King or might have been Cornes for flopping, then look at that. It was a push to the chest, look how far his head has gone back as he is trying to con a free kick out of the umps. He's already starting to build up a reputation as a flopper. Pretty poor from a bloke thats as big as him, doesn't need to flop you'd think.
He's starting to make Ben Brown look like Jonathan Brown.

Makes some blues at times but overall he puts his body on the line and clears the line well. Still reminds me of the early Rance and tracking well to exceed Alex's game in time

Reactions: 1 users
If it wasnt for darcy moore, notorius would be AA FB,

And if it wasnt for Tarrantula,

He'd win the JD medal

If it wasnt for darcy moore, notorius would be AA FB,

And if it wasnt for Tarrantula,

He'd win the JD medal
We keep winning he may have Darcy as his deputy down back in the AA

Id imagine Timmy T and Shai B would be 10 clear as they hit the short Valley straight , however Bill just said Noah can’t win

Reactions: 1 user
If Gibcus can return next year and realise his potential, our backline is set.

Just need some young talent in the forward line!

One of the two will be deployed forward, I reckon.
Reading between the lines, I think Gibcus is a monty to go forward when he returns given our lack of panic to pick up another KPF

Reactions: 1 users
Terrible game by Balta last night. What was worse was the petulance that he showed.

After another error resulting in a goal, he either was dragged or dragged himself. Walked his way to the bench. When he got to the line, they sent him back on. He cracked the sads and had to sprint back to his position as he walked off so slowly. Next contest was 3 metres behind is man.

Terrible stuff. He needs to cut that out.

Terrible game by Balta last night. What was worse was the petulance that he showed.

After another error resulting in a goal, he either was dragged or dragged himself. Walked his way to the bench. When he got to the line, they sent him back on. He cracked the sads and had to sprint back to his position as he walked off so slowly. Next contest was 3 metres behind is man.

Terrible stuff. He needs to cut that out.
He did the same against the saints- but i dont know that it is petulance- i think he just works himself to exhaustion, particularly in a game like last night where nothing good is happening- he tries to create. that doesnt always end well, but i dont think his intention can be knocked.

I thought he was one of our best. yes Daniher kicked 5, but Balta won plenty of contests and provided some drive.

Reactions: 2 users
Far Far Far from the worst last night. Felt sorry for our backline. It kept coming in all night with no respite. We were smashed out of midfield and our backs did not get a breather all night.

Reactions: 3 users