Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
He was listed as 4-6 weeks when he did it. It will be 4 days short of 4 weeks by the Melbourne game.
Haven’t we got one of those hydroponic chambers to put all the injured players in
Give em a sprinkle of blood n bone and some deep heat on their knackers and I doubt they’d feel any injuries :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Haven’t we got one of those hydroponic chambers to put all the injured players in
Give em a sprinkle of blood n bone and some deep heat on their knackers and I doubt they’d feel any injuries :giggle:
I think you mean a hyperbaric chamber :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Nah, Beavis/Hooch took HIS device to The Goldy.
He was the Hydroponics chamber's only imbiber, oops make that operator.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
In the interview he said he was feeling so good he expected to be back a week early.
yet he is listed still as 3-4 weeks and unavailable . We really have got inconsistency in messaging sometimes as a club

Updated - April 16, 2024

Richmond Injury List:

Test

Dylan Grimes, wrist

Jacob Hopper, knee

Unavailable

Jayden Short, soleus (TBC)

Dion Prestia, hamstring (3 weeks)

James Trezise, ankle (3-4 weeks)

Noah Balta, knee (3-4 weeks)

Jacob Bauer, hamstring (3-4 weeks)

Jack Ross, foot (8 weeks)

Tim Taranto, wrist (8 weeks)

Tom Lynch, hamstring (10-12 weeks)

Liam Fawcett, back (TBC - Long Term)

Mate Colina, back (TBC - Long Term)

Josh Gibcus, knee (season)

Judson Clarke, knee (season)

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
What a shocking bloody list. But we can't and won't waste a good crisis, great opportunity for player assessment

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
yet he is listed still as 3-4 weeks and unavailable . We really have got inconsistency in messaging sometimes as a club

Updated - April 16, 2024

Richmond Injury List:

Test

Dylan Grimes, wrist

Jacob Hopper, knee

Unavailable

Jayden Short, soleus (TBC)

Dion Prestia, hamstring (3 weeks)

James Trezise, ankle (3-4 weeks)

Noah Balta, knee (3-4 weeks)

Jacob Bauer, hamstring (3-4 weeks)

Jack Ross, foot (8 weeks)

Tim Taranto, wrist (8 weeks)

Tom Lynch, hamstring (10-12 weeks)

Liam Fawcett, back (TBC - Long Term)

Mate Colina, back (TBC - Long Term)

Josh Gibcus, knee (season)

Judson Clarke, knee (season)

Most of these haven't really changed so I'm wondering whether this is an AFL staff member guess or from the club as we haven't had an update directly on the clubs website for a couple of weeks. Thats very poor communication with members bearing in mind its the biggest issue affecting the club right now.

Reactions: 4 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
I just hope we don't rush Balta back.

In fact, I'd rather they be extra cautious and give him the extra week. I'm pretty sure that was our mantra during the dynasty years I think? I remember Dimma stating this multiple times.

Balta in or not against the Dees isn't going to make much difference IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users