Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
Had a really off game did Noah. Very unlike him to play like that for a full game. Dropping marks, timing/judgement was off and he was really blowing up for a lot of the game. He looked to me like he was (or had been) sick rather than carrying an injury

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Had a really off game did Noah. Very unlike him to play like that for a full game. Dropping marks, timing/judgement was off and he was really blowing up for a lot of the game. He looked to me like he was (or had been) sick rather than carrying an injury
Well Noah was down for about 30 seconds when the siren sounded and was grasping his leg, in fact he had a couple of players come over concerned and to see if he was ok. Balta was limping noticeably as he left the ground.

Last edited:

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
Well Noah was down for about 30 seconds when the siren sounded and was grasping his leg, he in fact he he had a couple of players come over concerned and to see if he was ok. Balta was limping noticeably as he left the ground.
Ah ok, hadn't seen that on the replay. Hopefully he's ok for next week, we'll need him with Lynch likely to miss

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
You don't always clunk em, or rip games apart. Present, compete. He did that.

Reactions: 5 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
As a learning key forward they'll be up games and down games.
He keeps working.
And we persist with our long term plans

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Well Noah was down for about 30 seconds when the siren sounded and was grasping his leg, in fact he had a couple of players come over concerned and to see if he was ok. Balta was limping noticeably as he left the ground.
Grundy gave him a ripper cookie straight into the thigh. He couldn't move his leg.
I saw him he was in alot of pain.Screenshot_20240401_151247_AFL.jpg

• Angry

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Ouch. This is gonna hurt.

We don't even need to tank. Not gonna be anyone fit to play up forward.

Ryan and Kosi in next week you'd Imagine.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Ouch. This is gonna hurt.

We don't even need to tank. Not gonna be anyone fit to play up forward.

Just as well we don’t need to tank, because you just know that the AFL would find a reason to pin that on us and take away the early picks.

tired'lilah

Tiger Cub
Oct 23, 2023
I doubt it'll happen but I'd prefer we go with Naismith instead of Kosi, and Ryan has at least kicked 3 in a game in Adelaide before (realised being at that one is why I've got a soft spot for the gentle giraffe)

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Just as well we don’t need to tank, because you just know that the AFL would find a reason to pin that on us and take away the early picks.
Won’t be surprised if we get them removed for poor injury management in a new rule to be introduced just prior to the commencement of the trade period.

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
So who's telling Porkies on Noah?
AFL website (updated today) saying still out for 4 weeks.
Supposedly is playing in 8 days V Tartan Rugs.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
So who's telling Porkies on Noah?
AFL website (updated today) saying still out for 4 weeks.
Supposedly is playing in 8 days V Tartan Rugs.
I'm guessing his injury still needs for 4 more weeks to recover properly, but we will play him next week anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users