Now Showing - Frawley lovers I want a response - III | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Now Showing - Frawley lovers I want a response - III

P

PuntRoadRoar

Re:Now Showing - Frawley lovers I want a response - II

one problem with this thread tiga and that its been done before when rosy locked the original classic

tiga

New RFC fitness regime under Wallace
Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
PRR this one is new and improved and I've changed it to III.Police Academy look out!! ;D (for all Milton the Monster fans...Yes I'm showing my age ;D)
It has.....6 drops of the essence of terror, 5 drops of sinister sauce and when the stiring's done you may lick the spoon. of couse, aha of course. Now for a tinch of tenderness for without a touch of tenderness it might destroy us...whooops too much. Yes.. It's alive! It's alive, with more goodness than a glass of metamucil. ;D

dimmauchamp

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2003
My beast keeps on growing!!!! Rosy, do not delete this thread as it will be in full flight come next season, when the dud has nothing to show after five years. Is he still our coach??? I love the way miller has told frawley, please just shut up and let me do the talking you fool!!! Thank god for that. YEAH NAH!!! YEAH NAH!!!

Enjoy your last year as coach spud you dud as in 2005 we will be given a new lease of life with a coach that knows what hes doing and the axing of more duds!!!!

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Rest assured this thread won't be deleted fud. It's been proven fair and square that good eventually prevails over evil anyway.

Besides I had a chat friend once who had a thing about Julia Roberts. If he was aware of this movie he might still be chatting to me, ha.

I've got to leave it here in case he reads it one day. ;)

Dean3

Older than I've ever been
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
Hugh Grant, eh Tiga! Actually I'm often stopped in the street and asked if I'm Hugh Grant. It's either that or Tom Cruise. ;D

Glad to be seen as optimistic. That's what I was hoping for ;D ;D Not sure about being Rosy's 'muse' lol.

Alan Rickman also plays the slippery Professor Snape in the Harry Potter movies.

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
Deano I have always seen you as one of the most optimistic people on this forum and it's good to see that I picked an actor to play your role with a similar likeness. No need to blow the budget on masks and plastic surgery. Diggler on the other hand....... ;D ;)

P

PuntRoadRoar

rosy3 said:
It's been proven fair and square that good eventually prevails over evil anyway.

no it doesnt rosy, that stuff only happens in tinseltown, and besides good only won because outside influences had the bad thread locked for months :p

how you can call it fair and square is beyond me hehehe, you must have danny's handbook in the art of playing it down and using your smoke and mirror tricks.

Well we are not fooled !!!! ;D

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
PuntRoadRoar said:
how you can call it fair and square is beyond me hehehe, you must have danny's handbook in the art of playing it down and using your smoke and mirror tricks.

Haha you were fooled by smoke and mirrors actually cos the threads were only locked for couple of days. Sucked in. :rollin

Laff

September showers
Dec 19, 2002
I would describe my self as more your Harrison Ford type. The chauffer driven champion of the under privalaged

Rampaging_Richo

Making the easy seem incredible
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
tiga said:
20th Century Fox in association with I'm a Dud productions presents the Steven King thread

FRAWLEY LOVER'S I WANT A RESPONSE............III

Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the Forum. Muhahahahaha

Starring.........

Al Pacino as the Evil Lord FUD
Colin Farrell as the Evil thread-slayer NEWMAN
Alan Rickman as The Dastardly Diggler
Donny Most as his outspoken sidekick LAFF
Henry Winkler as the ever cool and concise HARRY
Russell Crowe as the Bloodthirsty Bounty Hunter TF
Julia Roberts as The Thread Guardian ROSY
Hugh Grant as Rosy's Optimistic Sidekick and Muse DEAN3
Bill Murray as Rosy's mortal translator and accountant SHAWRY
Drew Barrymore and Owen Wilson as Archangels TG & TD

(Deep sounding voiceover guy)
Life will never be the same when Darkness and Light.....COLLIDE!

This thread is yet to be classified.........

DISCLAIMER

All character's in this thread are considered to be fictional and not meant to bear reference to any actual person alive or dead ;)

Where the bloody hell is Rampaging Richo? An acclaimed performer in primary school nativities, would make a great addition to the cast :D

My personal choice for actor would have to be John Malcovich reviving his role as the idiot sauvant from Of Mice and Men.

Go on, please include RR ;D ;D

P

PuntRoadRoar

rosy3 said:
PuntRoadRoar said:

Haha you were fooled by smoke and mirrors actually cos the threads were only locked for couple of days. Sucked in.
roll.gif

there you go using your propaganda again rosy!!!

i know for a fact that it was locked for at least a week afterwards because i kept checking it daily for a week, you did unlock it but then locked it again

:p

we all know that the darkside lies even in those who appear to be good ;D

tiga

Apr 28, 2003
Blue Mountains NSW
RR, I'd be more inclined to add your name to the all star stellar cast if the Cool calm and almost reasonable pyscopathic killer John Malcovich in Conair was to represent you. ;D ;D

brodders

groovy baby , YYEEAAAHHH
Nov 14, 2003
melbourne
any chance of a walk on extras part
with a false nose & moustache , i can
look like groucho marx , ( or my wifes sister )

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
brodders said:
any chance of a walk on extras part
with a false nose & moustache , i can
look like groucho marx , ( or my wifes sister )
Whoa Brodders, pray your wife don't read this thread. She'll nail your nuts for slinging off at her sister :eek: