NRL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NRL

Latrell, Absolute domination. Skill, smarts, power. What a superstar.
Awesome, troysimmonds.
But you forgot another "s" word which was on display last night...Swagger!
He's got bucket loads of the stuff.
Would love him at The Storm.

The Tigers are up 12-8, with 2 minutes to go. They know how how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, surely not again tonight.............

I know they will want to maintain the Penrith halves combination for Origin this year for the Blues with Cleary and Luai.

But Player for player Luai cant carry Nicho Hynes dirty laundry.

I'd also be leaving Tommy Turbo out if I was Fittler.

That said I'm a Maroon fan so I couldn't give a rats arse what NSW do,.

Hynes, Mitchell Tedesco and Cleary is some serious gravity in the halves and outside backs.

Maroons will likely be fielding the Hammer and Reece Walsh alongside Munster and Grant who are also both in great touch.

Well done Tiges!!
There is one dead set upset every week in the NRL and I always miss it and did so again tonight tipping the Panthers like 98 % of the p[opulation.

I've tipped the Warriors and Doggies to get up which I thought might be outside the line.

I know they will want to maintain the Penrith halves combination for Origin this year for the Blues with Cleary and Luai.

But Player for player Luai cant carry Nicho Hynes dirty laundry.

I'd also be leaving Tommy Turbo out if I was Fittler.

That said I'm a Maroon fan so I couldn't give a rats arse what NSW do,.

Hynes, Mitchell Tedesco and Cleary is some serious gravity in the halves and outside backs.

Maroons will likely be fielding the Hammer and Reece Walsh alongside Munster and Grant who are also both in great touch.
T Turbo can barely walk atm. Groin a recurring problem. N Cleary too, managing a groin niggle. Hynes deserves to be in NSW starting 13, Mitchell & Wighton 3/4s

Forgot about Souths C Graham pushing Wighton to the bench as utility back
Didnt know Turbo was hocussed Jubey well yep hes out for Campbell Graham who is in best form.

Graham, Murray and Lattrell will provide some strong Souths representation possibly along with Cook and Arrow who should keep his place in the Maroons pack.

Doubt there'll be much NQ reps this year.

I don't understand the current furore re 'hip drop'. Seems to me a legitimate game, tackle action (ok, I am a fossil) in times past, sometimes unavoidable yet NQ Nanai thought to be facing several weeks suspension.

I don't understand the current furore re 'hip drop'. Seems to me a legitimate game, tackle action (ok, I am a fossil) in times past, sometimes unavoidable yet NQ Nanai thought to be facing several weeks suspension.
Soni Luke from the Panthers got 10 in the bin and is on report for a hip drop too, it didn't look too bad to me.

Reactions: 1 user

Yeah Nanai was the most likely.

NRL is going through the same game ruining BS that the AFL is.

Head trauma far bigger issue than 'hip drop'.
Many head knocks due to more than 2 defenders making tackles, player in possession often 'a sitting duck' &/or defenders knocking each other out as too many players involved in tackles. Perhaps the game ought to legislate for no more than 2 defenders in a tackle ? I dunno.

What does grind my gears is seeing up to 1/2 a team in a tackle driving the one player in possession backwards many yards, often into the in-goal....Ordinary & not in the 'spirit of the game' imo....Reckon it should be outlawed.

Reactions: 1 user