NRL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NRL

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Admittedly they are missing a few of their best side the Giblets, but the NRL would be wetting their pants with glee.

Somehow I dont think they will be threatening the trophy at seasons end but good on em today.
The Roosters were plucked today :)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Is Channel 9 using that fake crowd noise to pump up the vibe cos the crowd aint as big or as animated as would be expected for that noise effect.
Nah. There was supposedly 35,000 plus at Suncorp so the place woulda been fair rockin watchin a shiny new QLD side beat up on a traditional NSW side.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
What about the Dolphins, 12-0 down and a player in the bin against the Raiders and they run all over the top of them to win 20-14, they've now won their first 2 games:clap2

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
What a dog act from Saifiti from the Knights, he should get at least a month.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Bit of retro today great to see.

Canterbury Bankstown v Wests/Balmain at Belmore.

Always enjoy watching games from the traditional grounds Belmore, Leichardt, Campbelltown, WIN, Shark Park and Brookie.