NRL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NRL

Very good side on paper Parra but lack the finish and the ability to grind out the game wne it counts they always give up some easy points.

My man Harry Grant had a lazy 50 tackles for the Storm Friday night, what a player he is.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
My man Harry Grant had a lazy 50 tackles for the Storm Friday night, what a player he is.
Harry Grant and Munster the keys to the Storm now.

Munster is a generational player one of the best five eighths going around.

Grant is a game turner out of the ruck and Munster is a game turner off the ruck.

Makes the Half backs job a lot easier.

Storm need their very best without Hughes out and Papenhuizen being crocked.

Reactions: 1 user
Great game at Shark Park unfortunately like the Blues, Wizz Fizz game the refs have stepped up to help rob the Sharks in the last 30 seconds with a penalty goal.

Tough call which would've had the game go to golden point had it not been made.

Yep, they've got the Chooks well and truly plucked.
Poor old Cheese, got shredded.
Now goes by Parmesan.

Remember an interview years ago actually credits the Storm with saving his life when he was a young ratbag.
Regularly on the wrong side of the law, Storm gave him focus.

Great to get on a roll and bank some wins.
Getting a bit closer to full strength. Still a few out in Pappy and Big Nelson.
Xavier Coates is a ripper.

Go The Mighty Melbourne Storm.
Now let's get The Mighty Yellow and Blacks up!

Reactions: 1 user
Watching the Sharks.

Pretty disappointed Hynes left the Storm after what, just 2 years ? Might not have been anything if the Storm didn’t suck him into their feeder club up on the Sunshine Coast.

Watching the Sharks.

Pretty disappointed Hynes left the Storm after what, just 2 years ? Might not have been anything if the Storm didn’t suck him into their feeder club up on the Sunshine Coast.
The Sharks are pumping the Cowboys, their defence is useless. The Sharks might give it a shake this year.

Yeah, Sharkies smashed 'em!

Love it when Gus Gould is in form with his comments.
He rolls out some rippers.
Same last night.
Commenting on former Storm Player now Shark Nicho Hynes in red hot form he goes:

"He could put his hand down a toilet and pull out a Gold Watch!"

I reckon I was on the floor for five minutes.
He is a classic.

Storm can rest up this week.
Then Latrell again.