NRL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NRL

Re: NRL

TC said:
Oh well back to the Pope's funeral :(
Don't give up yet TC,last year we came home strong against them up there & just missed out.Not alot of time left though.

All over,we got a try then Penrith got one.Our defence has been wobbly.Big difference when your on the road.Look to Eels next week.

what a bummer,I was trying to avoid the score and watch the replay tonight at 11 on fox,we are going to have to learn to win away if we are a chance

thats exactly what its like,they hate playing us at olympic park,especially in the middle of winter at olympic park,we will win most of our home games,but we have to win up there as well,especially considering thats where the finals are played

kiwitiger said:
what a bummer,I was trying to avoid the score and watch the replay tonight at 11 on fox,we are going to have to learn to win away if we are a chance
Agree,Its amazing the difference between home & on the road.I still think we have a good side that is capable of top 4.

My beloved Cantebury saved my year last year providing me with premiership glory however we are certainly stuffed this year well and truely.
No forwards i mean no OMeley, Mason, Sonny Bill Williams, Reni Maitua, as well as no Price, Feeney, as well as injuries to Harris and we are RS. So if Bulldogs cant win it then i'll cheer for the Storm if they make the Grand Final then again i dont care who wins it if we (dogs) cant, just as long as *smile* pretty boy Roosters dont win it. :blah

Canterbury Bankstown Doggies 04

PS Have supported Canterbury for 17 years so have not jumped on with premiership! Couldnt change when storm came in as would be like giving away my tigers, although somtimes i cvertainly feel like doing it ha ha .! :blah

Message to JB03,As I said to you this morning St George were certainties & 1.50 was worth taking.Maybe I should start up my NRL bet of the week.St George beat Manly 32-6.

mb64 said:
Message to JB03,As I said to you this morning St George were certainties & 1.50 was worth taking.Maybe I should start up my NRL bet of the week.St George beat Manly 32-6.

Thank you for the tip. Yes I backed them and it was $1.65!

Storm fined $120,000 for salary cap breaches.Seems to be an annual event.Get your books right boys.

Big game for the storm tonight.Parramatta despite their thumping last week have a good side on paper & nearly beat us here last year.However I'm banking on the storm continuing their good home form & winning.Storm by 10.Hopefully in the coming weeks we can improve our road form.I see last night the roosters finished all over Canterbury after being down 16-0 early in the game & went onto win 29-16.

Could be back in top 4 if other results go our way.

Next week in Canberra will be tough so we need to win tonight

Then the Sharks the week after at home

2 top teams, we need to find consistant form for at least 3 weeks

Would be a lot more confident if we hadn't lost to the Panthers

TC said:
Could be back in top 4 if other results go our way.

Next week in Canberra will be tough so we need to win tonight

Then the Sharks the week after at home

2 top teams, we need to find consistant form for at least 3 weeks

Would be a lot more confident if we hadn't lost to the Panthers
Interesting game against Canberra next week TC,we have the wood over the Raiders & we won convincingly up there last year.Will be heading up to Canberra for next week's game.The road trips I'm more concerned with are the Sydney games.Good luck to your Brumbies tonight TC.I think they will win.Time for the Brumbies coach to get a haircut.

For the good of Australia mb I've jumped on the Tahs

But I will still want the Brumbies to win

Looks like Fisher should be in the hills rastling bears