NRL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NRL

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Magic Round my Dear Redsox !!

All games are at XXXX Stadium, cos the NRL needs cash and NSW fans dont attend games :))
Magic Round ? How about someone perform some magic on Rainland then and get it to stop raining for longer than 12 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
how is the Payne Haas business? Contracted till end 24 with the Broncos for $800k odd pa. His value has gone up since he's signed. Wants more dough, Broncos said no, so he wants out forthwith. Seems outrageous.

This kind of thing happens all the time, a club signs a player and they overperform or underperform, but thats the terms. Rory Atkins would be on $400k odd playing in Gold Coast reserves. I must be missing something, is this normal for NRL?

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Ray Warren, arguably Australia's greatest sports commentator in Australia has retired. Loved his voice and commentary in rugby and swimming.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I’m going for Billy Slater’s team. Love Bill.

Still remember seeing him years ago when he was in his prime, middle of Winter, freezing cold rainy night, hobbling down one of the aisles at the Coles on Swan Street Richmond (before the new one was built), wearing nothing but a singlet, league shorts and two massive bags of ice taped to both his knees. Hah hah hah…he could barely move. He nearly fell over reaching for a packet of rice…heh heh heh…

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The Pisss will be boiling in the Channel 9 Box.

Dammit missed conversion.

Field goal might be worth a ping for a 13 point lead

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
DCE ashouldve taken field goal that last set they wasted opportunity now Blues a Converted try behind.

Field goal woul;da sealed it.

Maroons gonna have to dig deep to hold on here