Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

jokershoppe

Tiger Superstar
Feb 17, 2008
Carlton have 1.5 million on 2 defenders and none are kpd.
Over the last 3 years they also have had several older players who were in their best 12 players and their recruiting hasn't found enough players to replace them.
Also way to many players not naturally hard enough .
Mid field is wafer thin with very few mids pushing up from their early picks.

TigerForce

On the way to number 14.
Apr 26, 2004
Chris Scott less than convincing I thought when questioned about the Bumwood job….
Why would he leave the Pussies especially if they win the flag? Maybe he's trying to stooge them and get his twin brother in the position.

TigerForce

On the way to number 14.
Apr 26, 2004
No crowd at the Pussies v Dogs game in Pussytown which is regional??. Just can't understand this Dopey Dan government.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
No crowd at the Pussies v Dogs game in Pussytown which is regional??. Just can't understand this Dopey Dan government.
Purely trying to hide their incompetence. No people moving about, no people going to work, no people in crowds at sport = no cooties transmission.

Old mate Daaaaaan has been taking plenty of lessons from Chairman Xie n Little Kimmy, just lovin the control n power.

Reactions: 1 user