Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Unfortunately that long limbed ectomorphic body type tends to have a high prevalence of ACL injuries.
Yeah, it's gutting for the kid but hardly surprising. "Long, spindly kid playing 360-degree full contact sport involving twisting and turning while wearing footwear designed to dig into and grip the ground, injures knee. Hold the front page."

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
My fault. Only an hour or two earlier I'd told Ezy I was going to throw Walsh for the Brownlow into the never-work-again multi we were discussing.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Port rolling Butters & Rozee through the midfield, Sinn looking like a round 1 chance.

They are the biggest challengers to last years Grand Finalists.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
  • Haha

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Port rolling Butters & Rozee through the midfield, Sinn looking like a round 1 chance.

And the Premier bunch of campaigners in the competition rivalled by the Bears.

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine

They have lost 2 prelims in a row at home and have a few aging and banged-up stars on the decline. I'm thinking their ship may have sailed. let's hope so.

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
Watched the Kayo mini of the Dees Blues to see what that big lead was about
Vera & Hewitt looked good , Bam Bam Kennedy looked good and Voss looks to have the side well organised , with a few games under Voss and Walsh back they’ll be competitive at least
as for the lead and Melb
the Dees warmed to the task and capable of last years form
the lead I think the count was 4 goals had a 50 mtr piggy back and 1 a 100 Mtr piggy back ,
the ones shown were a mix of poor discipline from Dees and twiggy touchwood from umps
and I noted there were a few not shown

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
anyone watch any of the Cats Suns ?
Rowell racked up the numbers and I have a watch on Touk Miller for the brownlow
was wondering what level of intent the Cats had

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
anyone watch any of the Cats Suns ?
Rowell racked up the numbers and I have a watch on Touk Miller for the brownlow
was wondering what level of intent the Cats had
I was thinking about that game this morning. Way I saw it, the Suns threw a lot more at it than Geewhinge. Tackling pressure etc.

Suns have a group of talented mids - Miller, Anderson, Rowell and then Lukosius down back. Ballard ok. Collins. King. Ellis and a couple of others serviceable. But they fall away quickly after that especially in the big man stakes.

Miller played real well last night. Rowell too who looks leaner and fit.

Cats were just going. They did their usual trick of slowing play down, flooding the backline etc when the Suns were on top. Cameron and Hawkins duo will probably go ok for them again. Few guys look a step slow. They didn’t have to impress as much as the Suns maybe needed to last night. Lot of joking, laughing out on the field from them.