Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
I know that as footy nerds, we often talk about our club's bad draft picks or bad trades over the years.

But just reading again about Dan Hannebery going into have surgery on his calf, surely this would have to be one of the worst trades ever.
Saints gave him a 4 year deal, on over $700k pa and in this, his 4th year, in total he has played 15 games. Pretty lousy return on their investment.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
I know that as footy nerds, we often talk about our club's bad draft picks or bad trades over the years.

But just reading again about Dan Hannebery going into have surgery on his calf, surely this would have to be one of the worst trades ever.
Saints gave him a 4 year deal, on over $700k pa and in this, his 4th year, in total he has played 15 games. Pretty lousy return on their investment.
Was it only a four year deal? Damn, I thought it was five. Absolutely shocking deal by the Saints, even the numpty's in the street knew that Hanners had a pensioners body n should have been sent straight to a nursing home.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne

Stealing a comfortable living :))

Reactions: 1 user

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I think they found someone who could crack a smile and didn't look like they'd been eating wasps before coming on air
Noclure always sounds like his got hard lollies in his cheeks when he talks.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Now premiership favorite coach Truck Rutten is out for Covid and legendary messiah Caracella takes over in his 1st coaching role. Interesting to see if Bummers can pull this off under him even considering they're playing the Cows at the Dump.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
The Kennett letter to members, classic buck passing.

Club on the skids. Board challenges coming.

Letsroar

Tiger Matchwinner
May 19, 2014
Has there ever been a player who has a better run with the umpires than Shovekins.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I have not watched one minute of this game tonight between the Salties and the Bears

Broncos v Roosters been a good contest.

NRL is my prefeerred option these days when Tigers are not involved.

Even though they are doing their best to ruin NRL as well , they havent ruined it as badly as the AFL has completely f#%$#&$## the footy.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Seriously, Essendon so bad. Miles off it and supporters melting down.

They are Richmond at the Danny Frawley stage. Think they are close but actually not even close.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Seriously, Essendon so bad. Miles off it and supporters melting down.

They are Richmond at the Danny Frawley stage. Think they are close but actually not even close.

I actually think Essendon are close, quite close actually ……………………………………………………………………………. to the bottom.

• Haha

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
Watched some of the Hawks v cats game from y/day.

I thought Connor McDonald, picked at Pick 26 from last year, was very, very good. Inside mid. First time I have seen him, pick 26 wow.

They picked Sam Butler at Pick 23 before McDonald. I remember reading on BF a few Hawthorn posters were surprised they didnt pick Sonsie with one of those 2 picks.

McDonald looked a very likely player. Contested player, speed and endurance.

I hope we get pure mids in the next draft we need them badly.

Last edited: