Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Dangerfield out again apparently. ... I'm tipping his spot in the elective surgery list has finally opened up for the elbow replacement.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Carey reckons we should hava crack. ... Dustin Martin + Jordan K Martin:unsure:

yeah nah - I think players like DeGone are club killers - not good enough to consistently take a game and win it, but they and everyone pretends they can.

I couldn‘t even see him do a Lynch, win us crucial games during the year to get us into the 8, and then dominate a prelim when our back are against the wall.

He has baggage and then some.

Reactions: 1 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
yeah nah - I think players like DeGone are club killers - not good enough to consistently take a game and win it, but they and everyone pretends they can.

I couldn‘t even see him do a Lynch, win us crucial games during the year to get us into the 8, and then dominate a prelim when our back are against the wall.

He has baggage and then some.
Actually, I should have added that I'm not a fan of the idea also.... so I'm with you there.
I know people throw out the "no *smile* policy".... every club does and I reckon most supporters of their own team let themselves believe they don't have any.
As you say, DeGoey has baggage, so he's a known quantity.

Let the pies have their next Treloar/Stephenson issue in a couple of years with a DeGoey/Grundy/Moore cap problem I say.

Reactions: 1 user

Bourke30JC33

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 15, 2021
RFC - Back to Back Dynasties
Freo has written the playbook on how to defeat the once invincible Dees.
A 12 goal to one second half.
A great performance.
Moving the ball in quickly did not allow the Dees' defence to regroup, Lever and May collided.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
How does WCE get off so lightly ???

2 years in a row they’ve been shocking.

They are getting beaten just as badly as Norf but get 1/5 the scrutiny.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
How does WCE get off so lightly ???

2 years in a row they’ve been shocking.

They are getting beaten just as badly as Norf but get 1/5 the scrutiny.
Probably coz no-one over this side of the country gives a *smile* about Wet Coke and over the other side of the country they're such fanbois that they'd rather suck up Wet Cokes *smile* than even acknowledge the Frockers exist.

Bourke30JC33

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 15, 2021
RFC - Back to Back Dynasties
Not looking great for Ben Rutten, as I said.
The leading story on Footy Classified.
First, they will bring in an emergency support panel.
That is probably a face-saving measure, in the interim, to cover all bases.
It stands to reason that you would secure Clarko, out of contract, one of the great coaches.
I would sign Clarko for five years.

jimbob

Tiger Superstar
Jul 20, 2008
Traralgon
Gut feeling that Rutten is done.
They will pay him out.
Remember Xavier Campbell is on $850K, so money is no object.
Clarko could earn $1 million per year for five years.
View attachment 15568
And who did they bring in for the review? Sheedy, Madden and Wellman. At least Wellman is currently in a role there. however……where is the objectivity by using these 3? Might as well just get Robbo to do it on his own. The end result will be. Bring back Hird.

Idiotic.

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Can't believe I'm barracking tonight for Geelong to win, absolutely hate that I have too with bulldogs loosing a chance to put Tigers back into the eight.