Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Interesting player, Hummelberg. Adelaide Tom Lynch meets Jack Gunston. Smaller than McStay. Better. Can play football. A logical successor to Jack's role, to be a foil for Tiger Tom Lynch. We won't pay overs but if he's tight with Tarantopper we'll get him at a fair price.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Interesting player, Hummelberg. Adelaide Tom Lynch meets Jack Gunston. Smaller than McStay. Better. Can play football. A logical successor to Jack's role, to be a foil for Tiger Tom Lynch. We won't pay overs but if he's tight with Tarantopper we'll get him at a fair price.
When you say we wont pay overs what does that actually mean ?

Dollars or picks ?

As far as i can see there is only 1 real way we get him and thats as a free agent and for GWS not to match and force a trade they will need to get a 1st round compo pick which means $750k x 3 years

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
When you say we wont pay overs what does that actually mean ?

Dollars or picks ?

As far as i can see there is only 1 real way we get him and thats as a free agent and for GWS not to match and force a trade they will need to get a 1st round compo pick which means $750k x 3 years
Which would be fair value for a key forward.
He slots into the #2 JR role and complements Big Tom.
But is he a 50+ goals a year?

In his pomp Jack gets that, but not this year. So no doubt it makes a salary squeeze

Reactions: 1 user

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
We can always trade future picks if need be.
Even our future 1st rounder wouldnt be an attractive incentive for GWS to allow HH to walk

Only way i see him being allowed to move to Richmond would be free agency which would net giants a top 10 pick through compensations