Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

At the game last night, granted my mate was a bit load about how much he hates Geelong, but I tell you what the Geelong supporters are so stuck up and its all one way, they can moan and carry on as much as they want, but as soon as it goes the other way they get very defensive, I bet they never have to wipe after they do number 2s.

The Age reporting that Alastair Clarkson will step down from coaching duties indefinitely. North can't seem to take a trick.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
The Norf spiral is real, Fitzroy winning record and the Clarko calling it indefinite is damning.

Club is at a super low point and it feels like it's getting worse.

Reactions: 1 user
Basketcase club. Not too late to send them to Tassie :p

From MMM footy:

North Melbourne's record in their most recent 70 games is slightly worse than Fitzroy's in their final 70 matches in the AFL.
29D5DEA2-ABC7-46AC-86BE-65B7D8638251.jpeg

Dow absolutely killing it at vfl level can't help but think he's doing a Kane Lambert goes into vfl and runs and runs and is confident and in charge but becomes mild and meek and gun shy at afl level fears being dropped.

I see Paul Curtis at Norf has been dropped this week. That kid has immense talent. Not having a good second year though. Who would playing as a permanent hff/medium forward at that rabble.

I’d enquire ! (Signed through to 2025).

I see Paul Curtis at Norf has been dropped this week. That kid has immense talent. Not having a good second year though. Who would playing as a permanent hff/medium forward at that rabble.

I’d enquire ! (Signed through to 2025).

I like him, he was very noticable in the game against us last year. Speed, smarts and a beautiful kicker of the footy.