Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

Geelong got burned with a lack of defensive running & lack of pressure against us, so they added Issac Smith and Shaun Higgins.

Went well today.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Clarkson has bottled the last four years of their list build as well.

Has gotten away with the most short sighted moves possible.

Defs bottom three side.

Reactions: 1 user
Geelong normally rely on Dangerfield and selwood playing really well as a base,thought both looked slowish with Dangerfield's crash and bash style starting to destroy his body and has excessive milage on the body of work they expect,where by dusty is smartly used and has mile's better lateral movement which allows him to not get so beat up.

Clarkson has bottled the last four years of their list build as well.

Has gotten away with the most short sighted moves possible.

Defs bottom three side.
Clarko has built the Hawks list once and did a great job. Jagged a flag ahead of time in 2008 and then got lucky when the AFL introduced expansion teams. He already had the nucleus of his team together and topped up with guns like Burgoyne and Lake. GC and GWS took all the kids so the other teams couldn’t access the draft.

I am very confident in saying he will not coach the Hawks to another flag. The list management since their last flag has been putrid.

• Love
Clarko has built the Hawks list once and did a great job. Jagged a flag ahead of time in 2008 and then got lucky when the AFL introduced expansion teams. He already had the nucleus of his team together and topped up with guns like Burgoyne and Lake. GC and GWS took all the kids so the other teams couldn’t access the draft.

I am very confident in saying he will not coach the Hawks to another flag. The list management since their last flag has been putrid.

Who will he coach next Chumpley Chimpley ? Myrtleford is the word.

I think they play the pad my supercoach stats out so the media toss themselves off over how many touches we had.

Disposals per scoring shot
Richmond 12.5
Carlton 15.1
Collingwood 17.6
Bulldogs 24.4

Thats a heck of a lot of just passing the ball around to yourselves with nothing coming from it
Dogs couldn't hit the side of a barn in thier fwd 50 to save themselves either

Where are all those media losers who said his hit on Vlas was accidental?

This is Groundhog Day ala Gary Ablett.

They let him off a blatant hit the game before and he comes out and does it again.
Hawkins also a serial offender, must be the jumper

Geelong got burned with a lack of defensive running & lack of pressure against us, so they added Issac Smith and Shaun Higgins.

Went well today.
Same with the Ess/Haw game, if they all play like that v top sides they'll get buried & the oppo won't run out of legs as the Crows did

Thoughts on my ladder prediction for this season (I made this a few weeks ago) ?
  1. Geelong
  2. Richmond
  3. Lions
  4. West Coast
  5. Port
  6. Collingwood
  7. Saints
  8. Bulldogs
  9. GWS
  10. Essendon
  11. Fremantle
  12. Demons
  13. Carlton
  14. Gold Coast
  15. Sydney
  16. North
  17. Hawthorn
  18. Adelaide

Thoughts on my ladder prediction for this season (I made this a few weeks ago) ?
  1. Geelong
  2. Richmond
  3. Lions
  4. West Coast
  5. Port
  6. Collingwood
  7. Saints
  8. Bulldogs
  9. GWS
  10. Essendon
  11. Fremantle
  12. Demons
  13. Carlton
  14. Gold Coast
  15. Sydney
  16. North
  17. Hawthorn
  18. Adelaide
Based on the results from Saturday, swap Adelaide and Geelong and you'll be on the money.

:p

Gotta love the Swanth youth. The predominantly white jumpers are better too.

Reactions: 1 users