Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

Every year without fail. When did high fend offs become a danger that need to be stamped out?
Well a high fend off could become a throat blow or *smile* slap, sorry I mean face slap n could be deemed as high contact free kick. Or if executed with a hint of sneaky nasty could be reportable.

Reactions: 1 user
Well a high fend off could become a throat blow or *smile* slap, sorry I mean face slap n could be deemed as high contact free kick. Or if executed with a hint of sneaky nasty could be reportable.
And the raised elbow to Vlas' face by Clangefield was deemed "nothing to see here". Not even a free kick! :cool:

• Angry
Reactions: 8 users
And the raised elbow to Vlas' face by Clangefield was deemed "nothing to see here". Not even a free kick! :cool:
It was because the umpires and mro thought Vlas tried to headbutt facebutt Dangerdivers ulnar nerve to reduce his game winning performance.
*smile* sticks

• Haha
That was a fierce n brutal headbutt Flossy applied to Clencharses elbow. Obviously caused major problems all game for the Clench as he ( super star that he is ) was barely effective for the entire game.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
North is one of the interesting squads this year. And going forward. They've got one of everything in the wings. How will they line up?

B Pink(?) Comben Corr
HB Fisher Sheezel McDonald
C Stevens LDU Scott
HF Zurhaar George McKercher
F Duursma Larkey CCJ
R Xerri Wardlaw Simkin

Int Powell Greenwood Curtis Tucker Shiels Ford ...

I'm not sure Thomas will be able to comply. Maybe a write off. Va Norfs want him to buy in. He makes a big differencce to their on ball division. It's a shame for the world that he's such a *frown*.

They look real young. There is top end talent there. Looks a transition year but they are starting to look like a football side. Need talls. And run. The underlist lacks run. There's not much around. They'll come on quickly once their experience reaches critical mass.

I expect Thursfield to nail some roughies. Apparently they like Biggy. I wonder who recruited him to Richmond?

They do look slow. Five quicks in over the next few years. One key back. One ruck. This list will be easy to flesh out once the talent matures. The guts is there.

Flanked by that shifty Evans and a bloke who's got Gold Coast land rat written all over him!
Thanks for everything you did for us Damien...... hope it all turns to shìt @the 🌞's
Sadly, my spelling of Dimma might...might...turn into Dumma.

• Haha
Another Stackey?
No, not that bad. Just that as a junior he prepared and got around with a bit of a sense of entitlement - knew he was gonna get drafted, didn’t need to train etc - and the Dogs have been trying to break that attitude. They want him to be fitter, stronger, more professional and a bit tougher.

But no, we’re not talking about Stack-like issues. Not even close.

No, not that bad. Just that as a junior he prepared and got around with a bit of a sense of entitlement - knew he was gonna get drafted, didn’t need to train etc - and the Dogs have been trying to break that attitude. They want him to be fitter, stronger, more professional and a bit tougher.

But no, we’re not talking about Stack-like issues. Not even close.
I like Jam. Really shows a lot of talent and X factor. Interesting to see if he progresses well.

Bulldogs dump Macrae from leadership group and take the Vice Cap off him.

But going on at the Dogs I reckon….
What am I missing here?

McRae is a jet and has been for a decade. Offield issues? If so, that’s like a feature of being a dogs player these days so why single him out.

Horrible day for Hawks.

No Blank means Sicily must man up. Lose a major weapon.

Go back to bottom four again I reckon.