Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Dimma is dating a real person at least, rather than an "influencer" who has done a deal with Bucks* to maximise social media impact.

* Don't know if this is actually true but it's my story and I'm sticking to it
Truth is a perception, so let’s go with this!

Reactions: 1 user

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Dimma is dating a real person at least, rather than an "influencer" who has done a deal with Bucks* to maximise social media impact.

I'm sure that's her thinking, but Figgy probably thinks it's because of his looks.

Reactions: 1 users

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
This is just another reason why Scumwood should get rid of Buckley. Wears a "Chicago Baseball" hoodie.....but matches it with a New York Stinkees hat. (New botox professional girlfriend is wearing a San Francisco Giants hat which probably belongs to him as well.)

What a phoney. Pick a team dhead.

View attachment 12311

Even the staged photoshoot is a phoney attempt at a paparazzi shot.

That’s what happens when you mix a Collingwood coach with a plastic nurse.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011

* Don't know if this is actually true but it's my story and I'm sticking to it
I wouldn't put it past an "influencer", she'll be chasing "the barometer" soon for a few extra followers.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
What's the bet a fair slab of that is spent on lifting the AFL offices up a nice height to improve the view....?
How's about shearing off 30 or so mil for clubs to reinstate part of their footy dept to start with!

I agree. Its a terrible look to the players IMO. Cut your spending, we won't cut as much of ours, then we want to invest a massive sum into making a stadium that most already hate slightly better.

I think the product here is key and restoring the soft cap should be priority number 1 but then the RFC have called that out, the AFL won't do it.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
This is just another reason why Scumwood should get rid of Buckley. Wears a "Chicago Baseball" hoodie.....but matches it with a New York Stinkees hat. (New botox professional girlfriend is wearing a San Francisco Giants hat which probably belongs to him as well.)

What a phoney. Pick a team dhead.

View attachment 12311
A strong Hear Here for that valid outrage Redmania.

Don't parade you're hot new Barbie Doll before the divorce settlement ..........silly man Nafe!! Ex Mrs Figgy gonna rip you harder now.

A Bradenton Marauders hat from the minors would be much more credible.

Better colours too !

063AA32E-E924-4192-AF8A-A8D41680C431.jpeg

Last edited:

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Still not convinced about Melbourne.

And if I was, I’d be convinced they peaked in form.

Reactions: 2 users

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007

The Dees are also giving the comp an entire season to work them out. Kudos to them if they can go all the way without someone dissecting their game.

They also have few injuries, they lost Tomlinson for the year playing as a third tall defender but outside of that and a niggle to Viney, they are peak fitness. Lose any one of May, Pretracca or Gawn, even Fritch and they will struggle to cover them.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Their game is simple as it gets.

Gawn to Oliver and Petracca then out to the wide runners.

Keep Lever free to play off an opponent.

Done.

Reactions: 1 user

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003

Hear kingy with some stats on SEN today. Something about second and third contested possession. Apparently its the major indicator of wins. The demons have dropped off greatly in the past few weeks. Lions are the highest at the moment.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
The Dees are also giving the comp an entire season to work them out. Kudos to them if they can go all the way without someone dissecting their game.

They also have few injuries, they lost Tomlinson for the year playing as a third tall defender but outside of that and a niggle to Viney, they are peak fitness. Lose any one of May, Pretracca or Gawn, even Fritch and they will struggle to cover them.
This 100%! it's all we heard about us during season '18 & unfortunately for us it came to be. Dogs are the same & they have shown if u put some heat of them they fold. Cats & Lions are peaking now. We haven't even started our build as yet.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Hear kingy with some stats on SEN today. Something about second and third contested possession. Apparently its the major indicator of wins. The demons have dropped off greatly in the past few weeks. Lions are the highest at the moment.
Kingy loves his stats

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
Next week the key stat will be contested marks or number of bounces or meters gained per left handed handball o_O

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004

And then footy punters regurgitate what he says and think they’re footy geniuses.

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014

Convinced by Carlton. They have some very good players and ordinary scrubbers.
Their gamestyle is horrid, there is no plan beyond a mark and then handball to someone running past.
Teague is another fail

Last edited:

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Know former blue Alex Marcou and his opinion and mine is that with so many older players who either have just retired or will in 4_16 months time that they won't or have not found enough players to go ahead or replace aging stars.
Betts casboult,Murphy,Simpson,Kruser are a few who come to mind and all were important.

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Carlton are average in every respect and the rebuild is in danger of running aground. Large number of recruits from other clubs have not been integrated successfully. Betts a big mistake, Murphy being carried to 300. They're in too much of a hurry; IMO they are obligated to go to the draft and do better.