Optical Illusions [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Optical Illusions [Merged]

Re: Optical Illusions (split from avatar thread)

Jools said:
You mean you've kept it like that since last year? :hihi

It doesn't get used Jools. Somehow it doesn't seem right to fry eggs on Jesus' face. ;D

Re: Avatars

Don't let Jay see that one! ;D He'll think you've gone soft! Or hard... Or sunny-side up.

Sometimes I forget what I'm saying.

This illusion drives me crazy:
rotsnak5.jpg

The wheels are spinning! :eek:

Jools said:
I can't see the old woman in the other one, only the girl.

Thats funny Jools took me a long time to find the young girl.
I should go out more often.

Re: Avatars

Curtis E Bear said:
Don't let Jay see that one! ;D He'll think you've gone soft! Or hard... Or sunny-side up.

Sometimes I forget what I'm saying.

This illusion drives me crazy:
rotsnak5.jpg

The wheels are spinning! :eek:

Nope the small x in the top left still looks like a small x in the top left. ;D

An oldy but a goody.

Escher%27s_Relativity.jpg

Curtis E Bear said:
Love that, evo. Is it an Escher?

Got another ambiguous one here. Which native do you see?

illusion5.gif

The large Olmec Head-like face stood out first - then I saw the back of what looks like somebody in a parka (better not assume it's an Inuit/Yupik/Eskimo, or the PC police may come knocking... ;)

Speaking of Escher, if you ever go upstairs at the Tandoori Den in Camberwell, there's a great intersection of staircases that reminded me of his work (well, except stuff's all the right way up). The food is great, too. :)

Ms Tantie.
xox

Love the Escher and your latest one too Dancing Milk! Its funny as I saw the eskimo first. Love the Jesus frypan too Rosie, that's worth big bucks on eBay!

058.jpg

Check this one out. At first you think its a human, but when you look closer at it you find it is a water buffalo. Amazing.

Frawley_Danny.jpg

Have you taken to the Opera of late Gyspy?

Most bourgeois of you.

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k54/fryman04/coolprofile/Images/Optical_Illusions/images/optica
l-illusions-29.gif

1. Follow the movement of the rotating pink dot with your eyes. You will see only one color - Pink.

2. Now stare at the black "+" in the center, and the moving dot turns to green.

3. Now keep staring at the "+", and after a short time, all the pink dots disappear, and all you see is a rotating green dot!